Concatenate data when i read extract data

Discussions and Tech Support related to website data extraction, screen scraping and data mining using iMacros.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
antitrust56

Concatenate data when i read extract data

Post by antitrust56 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:30 am

Hello,

Sorry for my english, i'm french. I have the business version 7.0.

I try to extract three variables from input text in my website. When i test variable read by Imacros, i have no problem, the dialog box show me the good variables. But when i fill an other form with this extract variables, "José" in the first field (good), "José PEREZ[EXTRACT]contact@mail.com" in the second field, "José[EXTRACT]contact@mail.com[EXTRACT]Actualités des blogs influents" in the third field in the form.

The second and third variable concatenate in the filed on the form.

Code: Select all

TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Informenter
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT FORM=CONTENTEDITABLE:inherit ATTR=NAME:site CONTENT=%48
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=CONTENTEDITABLE:inherit ATTR=VALUE:Valider
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=NAME:nom&&VALUE:José EXTRACT=TXT
SET !VAR1 {{!EXTRACT}}
SET !EXTRACT NULL
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=NAME:email&&VALUE:contact@mail.com EXTRACT=TXT
SET !VAR2 {{!EXTRACT}}
SET !EXTRACT NULL
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:texte ATTR=NAME:titre1 EXTRACT=TXT 
SET !VAR3 {{!EXTRACT}}
SET !EXTRACT NULL

URL GOTO=http://www.bubastis.be/annuaire/submit_site.php3?id_cat=TXT
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:form2submit ATTR=NAME:nom_proprio CONTENT={{!VAR1}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:form2submit ATTR=NAME:email_proprio CONTENT={{!VAR2}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:form2submit ATTR=NAME:titre CONTENT={{!VAR3}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:form2submit ATTR=NAME:url CONTENT=http://www.monsite.com
TAG POS=1 TYPE=TEXTAREA FORM=NAME:form2submit ATTR=NAME:description CONTENT=Ma description
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=NAME:form2submit ATTR=VALUE:Soumettre<SP>le<SP>site
Thanks for your help,

José
Tom, Tech Support

Re: Concatenate data when i read extract data

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:51 pm

Hello antitrust56,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! This looks like it might be a bug in version 7. I have alerted the development team for further investigation and will keep you posted.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
Tom, Tech Support

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:18 pm

Please see the following post for more info:

http://forum.imacros.net/viewtopic.php?t=10765
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
Tmancom03

Post by Tmancom03 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:53 pm

I'm still seeing this happening in version 9.0.3 for firefox

Update: Ignore this, I missed the need to use "SET !EXTRACT NULL" after each extract if that is used it works just fine
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:35 pm

Tmancom03 wrote:I'm still seeing this happening in version 9.0.3 for firefox

Update: Ignore this, I missed the need to use "SET !EXTRACT NULL" after each extract if that is used it works just fine
Ah OK, ah-ah...! Thanks for the Update/Edit, you could have been right, even if I was a bit surprised no other User had reported that Issue before, for v9.0.3, but most "serious" Users quickly reverted to v8.9.7 when v9.0.3 got released, so that Version never got thoroughly tested...
(v8.9.7 is still the "Stable"/"Recommended" Version on FF btw, works on FF v55.0.3 and FF56.)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...