Discussions and Tech Support related to website data extraction, screen scraping and data mining using iMacros.
Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki
- it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 6:11 pm
I can do about everything else on the Gmail window, but I cannot OPEN a gmail email.
Code: Select all
TAG POS=2 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:Archive<SP>Report*
There is a dynamic frame name and I have modified the Frame command to using Frame F=4 and I can select about everything else, but I still cannot open the email. Spent most of the day trying variations. Even though the macro says that it ran, I still see the list of emails in the window. Rather than the first email OPENED on the screen.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.