Frame Name on Pop-Ups

Discussions and Tech Support related to website data extraction, screen scraping and data mining using iMacros.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
shaves

Frame Name on Pop-Ups

Post by shaves » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:05 pm

I have a macro that creates customers in PeopleSoft Financials 9.1. The macro enters data in certain fields and when I move to the next field, the application throws a pop-up. I think these fields are validating the information that the macro enters.

I have tried to capture these Pop-Ups, so I can have the macro click on them. What I have found is that the Frame Name is not the same each time. There is an extension on the end of the name that changes:

Pt_Modal_2
Pt_Modal_7
Pt_Modal_3

I'm having trouble coding this because of the numbers are always different. Has anybody seen anything similar and how have you handled this?

Can I use "FrameName = Pt_Modal_" & * to capture any number?

Thanks for the help...