If else statement firefox

Discussions and Tech Support related to website data extraction, screen scraping and data mining using iMacros.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
hkhk

If else statement firefox

Post by hkhk » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:14 pm

I want the script to perform a certain action based on the information it finds on the page
How can I add if / else statements to imacros for firefox?

Thank you kindly for your time,
chivracq

Re: If else statement firefox

Post by chivracq » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:22 pm

hkhk wrote:I want the script to perform a certain action based on the information it finds on the page

Pfff..., read the Forum Rules and search the Forum, this Question has already been asked and answered at least 300 times... :mrgreen:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
hkhk

Post by hkhk » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:24 pm

chivracq wrote:
hkhk wrote:I want the script to perform a certain action based on the information it finds on the page

Pfff..., read the Forum Rules and search the Forum, this Question has already been asked and answered at least 300 times... :mrgreen:
It is not an easy subject to find bybsearch as these words are being used a million times ;)
ZmanZoo

Post by ZmanZoo » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:50 pm

if you have the time read up on JavaScript....there are a few websites that help newbs like us to scripting languages just make sure to search for javascript not java. http://www.w3schools.com/js/js_intro.asp has it all explained...just takes time to read and apply it into your situation..happy hunting! and post back if you figured it out :)
hkhk

Post by hkhk » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:42 pm

ZmanZoo wrote:if you have the time read up on JavaScript....there are a few websites that help newbs like us to scripting languages just make sure to search for javascript not java. http://www.w3schools.com/js/js_intro.asp has it all explained...just takes time to read and apply it into your situation..happy hunting! and post back if you figured it out :)

I get unknown command IF

I have done exactly what is written on the forum

I'm using the newest version of iMacro's.
Klemik

Post by Klemik » Wed May 27, 2015 9:04 pm

Change the .iim extension to .js so iMacros will see it as javascript.
http://imacrosbots.weebly.com/