iMacros stopped working message

Discussions and Tech Support related to website data extraction, screen scraping and data mining using iMacros.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
shaves

iMacros stopped working message

Post by shaves » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:47 pm

iMacros 10.3 / IE 11 / Windows 7 / Language: English

I have a macro that uses iMacros to scrape information off of an invoice. This macro worked in iMacros 6.9 and 9. When we went to version 10 and 10.3, I've started encountering an issue. The macro will go through 2, 3, 4, 5, or more invoices and a message is displayed that says "iMacros has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close the program." A button is displayed that says "Close the program". There is no other information to determine what the problem is or how to fix it.

The macro loops through a series of invoices. After it extracts the appropriate information, the clicks on an "X" to close the invoice. It them checks to see if that the application is on the correct screen. If so, it moves to the invoice search screen and starts over. The problem seems to occur after clicking on the "X" top close the invoice.

This is the code that closes the invoice (clicks on the "X"):

IM = ""
IM = "CODE:"
IM = IM + "TAB T=1" + vbNewLine
IM = IM + "TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS" + vbNewLine
IM = IM + "FRAME NAME=container" + vbNewLine
IM = IM + "SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 5" + vbNewLine
IM = IM + "TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON FORM=NAME:pageForm ATTR=NAME:Close" + vbNewLine
IM = IM + "WAIT SECONDS=2" + vbNewLine

iret = iim1.iimPlay(IM)

I've also used the following FRAME NAMES to see if that would make a difference and it doesn't.

IM = IM + "FRAME F=3" + vbNewLine
IM = IM + "FRAME NAME=*" + vbNewLine

This is the code that moves to the invoice search screen by click on a tab in the application and selecting the appropriate option:

IM = ""
IM = "CODE:"
IM = IM + "TAB T=1" + vbNewLine
IM = IM + "TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS" + vbNewLine
IM = IM + "FRAME NAME=menu" + vbNewLine
IM = IM + "SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 10" + vbNewLine
IM = IM + "SET !TIMEOUT_PAGE 10" + vbNewLine
IM = IM + "TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=ID:title1" + vbNewLine
IM = IM + "DS CMD=CLICK X={{!TAGX}} Y={{!TAGY}} " + vbNewLine
IM = IM + "DS CMD=KEY X=0 Y=0 CONTENT={ENTER}" + vbNewLine
IM = IM + "WAIT SECONDS=3" + vbNewLine

iret = iim1.iimPlay(IM)

I've also used the following FRAME NAMES to see if that would make a difference and it doesn't.

IM = IM + "FRAME F=2" + vbNewLine
IM = IM + "FRAME NAME=*" + vbNewLine

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your help........