Co0oDe wrote: chivracq wrote:
OS: WINDOWS 8.1
iMacros: VERSION BUILD=8920312
Browser: Firefox 39.0
Commands you have to use:
- 'EXTRACT=HTM' on the Element you want to tag:
Code: Select all
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=DATA-HOVERCARD:/ajax/hovercard/user.php?id=050848560&extragetparams=%7B%22fref%22%3A%22grp_mmbr_list%22%7D&&DIR:ltr&&HREF:https://www.domain.com/username?fref=grp_mmbr_list EXTRACT=HTM
- The ID Data you want to retrieve should be in that Extract I reckon and you isolate it using 'EVAL()', there are probably several Solutions, the easiest one looks to me using 'split()' (x2).
- 'SAVEAS' for the Saveas, of course...
You can check all Commands I've mentioned with Single Quotes in the Wiki
You can use 'PROMPT' to debug your Variables...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...