Need Expert Scraping

Discussions and Tech Support related to website data extraction, screen scraping and data mining using iMacros.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Beez

Need Expert Scraping

Post by Beez » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:06 pm

I need someone who can provide long term work for me with the equivalent of the following for many countries;

Schedule scripts on server if it is required. Google scraping, Facebook scraping, yellow pages, linkedin, amazon, webshops, specialty sites and other sites with lists of any items. Scrape secured and protected sites, ability for crawlers to enter into login form, emulate ajax requests etc. If site block IP , use proxy or TOR. Avoid captcha on site in automatic or manual mode.

Export data into json, csv (excel), mysql, mongodb.
datahut

Re: Need Expert Scraping

Post by datahut » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:15 am

Datahut web scraping services helps companies to get the data for their operation through web scraping, web data extraction, web crawling, web scraping and data scraping. Our services provide crawling and extracting information from the deep web.
Datahut web Scraping Services helps companies to get the data for their operation through web scraping, web data extraction, web crawling, web scraping and data scraping. Our services provide crawling and extracting information from the deep web.
jacobkoshy333

Post by jacobkoshy333 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:54 am

There are several ways through which you can acquire web data, I would suggest to go with a dedicated web scraping service as it is more convenient and fully managed. Building your own web crawler might be a challenging task. Goodluck with that anyway.
seopremo

Post by seopremo » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:08 pm

Beez wrote:I need someone who can provide long term work for me with the equivalent of the following for many countries;

Schedule scripts on server if it is required. Google scraping, Facebook scraping, yellow pages, linkedin, amazon, webshops, specialty sites and other sites with lists of any items. Scrape secured and protected sites, ability for crawlers to enter into login form, emulate ajax requests etc. If site block IP , use proxy or TOR. Avoid captcha on site in automatic or manual mode.

Export data into json, csv (excel), mysql, mongodb.
I may be able to help. My website is in my sig, contact me there or reply to this post :D

regards Lee
http://www.seopremo.co.uk