Extract Downloaded File location is failed

Discussions and Tech Support related to website data extraction, screen scraping and data mining using iMacros.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Post Reply
imacrosid
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:36 am

Extract Downloaded File location is failed

Post by imacrosid » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:32 am

Hello, i have created code to save pic/image and extract the file download location to csv file.

save image is work , but extract file downloaded location to csv file is failed , result is "__undefined__" in csv file.

this is my code

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=8970419 RECORDER=FX
SET !EXTRACT_TEST_POPUP NO

TAB T=1
URL GOTO=https://www.tokopedia.com/sparepart-tv-69/lampu-led-3-volt-10-kancing-backlight-3-volt-10-kancing-cembung-2
ONDOWNLOAD FOLDER=C:\Users\Yenyen<SP>Nainggolan\Pictures FILE=+_{{!NOW:yyyymmdd_hhnnss}} WAIT=YES
TAG POS=1 TYPE=IMG ATTR=SRC:https://ecs7.tokopedia.net/img/cache/300/product-1/*.jpg CONTENT=EVENT:SAVEPICTUREAS

ADD !EXTRACT {{!DOWNLOADED_FILE_NAME}}
SAVEAS TYPE=EXTRACT FOLDER=* FILE=link<SP>gambar.csv
can some one help me ? :cry:
chivracq
Posts: 9004
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:07 pm
Location: Amsterdam (NL)

Re: Extract Downloaded File location is failed

Post by chivracq » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:44 am

imacrosid wrote:Hello, i have created code to save pic/image and extract the file download location to csv file.

save image is work , but extract file downloaded location to csv file is failed , result is "__undefined__" in csv file.

this is my code

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=8970419 RECORDER=FX
SET !EXTRACT_TEST_POPUP NO

TAB T=1
URL GOTO=https://www.tokopedia.com/sparepart-tv-69/lampu-led-3-volt-10-kancing-backlight-3-volt-10-kancing-cembung-2
ONDOWNLOAD FOLDER=C:\Users\Yenyen<SP>Nainggolan\Pictures FILE=+_{{!NOW:yyyymmdd_hhnnss}} WAIT=YES
TAG POS=1 TYPE=IMG ATTR=SRC:https://ecs7.tokopedia.net/img/cache/300/product-1/*.jpg CONTENT=EVENT:SAVEPICTUREAS

ADD !EXTRACT {{!DOWNLOADED_FILE_NAME}}
SAVEAS TYPE=EXTRACT FOLDER=* FILE=link<SP>gambar.csv
can some one help me ? :cry:
Yep, (probably) normal in your (probable?) Case... :(
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
imacrosid
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:36 am

Re: Extract Downloaded File location is failed

Post by imacrosid » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:21 am

chivracq wrote:
imacrosid wrote:Hello, i have created code to save pic/image and extract the file download location to csv file.

save image is work , but extract file downloaded location to csv file is failed , result is "__undefined__" in csv file.

this is my code

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=8970419 RECORDER=FX
SET !EXTRACT_TEST_POPUP NO

TAB T=1
URL GOTO=https://www.tokopedia.com/sparepart-tv-69/lampu-led-3-volt-10-kancing-backlight-3-volt-10-kancing-cembung-2
ONDOWNLOAD FOLDER=C:\Users\Yenyen<SP>Nainggolan\Pictures FILE=+_{{!NOW:yyyymmdd_hhnnss}} WAIT=YES
TAG POS=1 TYPE=IMG ATTR=SRC:https://ecs7.tokopedia.net/img/cache/300/product-1/*.jpg CONTENT=EVENT:SAVEPICTUREAS

ADD !EXTRACT {{!DOWNLOADED_FILE_NAME}}
SAVEAS TYPE=EXTRACT FOLDER=* FILE=link<SP>gambar.csv
can some one help me ? :cry:
Yep, (probably) normal in your (probable?) Case... :(
can you help me to solved the problem ?
pratiksha27.jain
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:24 am

Re: Extract Downloaded File location is failed

Post by pratiksha27.jain » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:04 am

Hi,

If you are facing problem saving the extracted data in csv file
probably the problem is with your syntax



what you tried :

SAVEAS TYPE=EXTRACT FOLDER=* FILE=link<SP>gambar.csv

what it should be :

SAVEAS TYPE=EXTRACT FOLDER=<path of the csv> FILE=link gambar.csv

please specify the path of the folder as per below example

example :
SAVEAS TYPE=EXTRACT FOLDER=C:\Users\pjain74\Desktop\macro FILE=pollers1_data.csv
chivracq
Posts: 9004
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:07 pm
Location: Amsterdam (NL)

Re: Extract Downloaded File location is failed

Post by chivracq » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:55 am

pratiksha27.jain wrote:Hi,

If you are facing problem saving the extracted data in csv file
probably the problem is with your syntax

what you tried :

Code: Select all

SAVEAS TYPE=EXTRACT FOLDER=* FILE=link<SP>gambar.csv
what it should be :

Code: Select all

SAVEAS TYPE=EXTRACT FOLDER=<path of the csv> FILE=link gambar.csv
please specify the path of the folder as per below example

example :

Code: Select all

SAVEAS TYPE=EXTRACT FOLDER=C:\Users\pjain74\Desktop\macro FILE=pollers1_data.csv
Nope..., won't make a difference and that's not the Explanation/Solution to OP's Pb...

The Explanation is in the Wiki, the/a Solution will be a bit more complicated...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
imacrosid
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:36 am

Re: Extract Downloaded File location is failed

Post by imacrosid » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:58 am

pratiksha27.jain wrote:Hi,

If you are facing problem saving the extracted data in csv file
probably the problem is with your syntax



what you tried :

SAVEAS TYPE=EXTRACT FOLDER=* FILE=link<SP>gambar.csv

what it should be :

SAVEAS TYPE=EXTRACT FOLDER=<path of the csv> FILE=link gambar.csv

please specify the path of the folder as per below example

example :
SAVEAS TYPE=EXTRACT FOLDER=C:\Users\pjain74\Desktop\macro FILE=pollers1_data.csv
No no , you don't understand my problem
I download file , but i want extract location and name of file downloaded
chivracq
Posts: 9004
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:07 pm
Location: Amsterdam (NL)

Re: Extract Downloaded File location is failed

Post by chivracq » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:02 am

imacrosid wrote:No no , you don't understand my problem
I download file , but i want extract location and name of file downloaded
Ah-ah...!, maybe you might start realizing how frustrating it is when People don't understand your Posts/Msg's/Questions/Answers, welcome to the "Club" I would say... 8)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
Post Reply