How do i extract this data

Discussions and Tech Support related to website data extraction, screen scraping and data mining using iMacros.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
DataExtract

How do i extract this data

Post by DataExtract » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:44 pm

<div style="padding: 5px; margin: auto; text-align: center; color: #fefefe;">
<div style="margin: auto; width: 93%; padding-top: 16px; padding-bottom: 6px; text-align: left;">
<span class="onlineSep"> - </span><a href="viewprofile.php?username=Max"><b style="color: lime;">Max</b></a><span class="onlineSep"> - </span><a href="viewprofile.php?username=Wolfsz"><b style="color: lime;">Wolfsz</b></a><span class="onlineSep"> - </span><a href="viewprofile.php?username=AsusMB"><b style="color: #FFC753;"><u>AsusMB</u></b></a><span class="onlineSep"> - </span><a href="viewprofile.php?username=Slaviour"><b style="color: #FFC753;"><u>Slaviour</u></b></a>

For example i will run the macro loop (4 times)
It should extract Max, Wolfsz, AsusMB, Slaviour
First loop would extract Max, Second would be Wolfsz etc

However these usernames will change and i wouldn't know would this be possible(This is an example)