Change Drop Down Button Using CSV

Discussions and Tech Support related to website data extraction, screen scraping and data mining using iMacros.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Tamilselvan

Change Drop Down Button Using CSV

Post by Tamilselvan » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:34 am

Version 9.0.3
Windows 10
Firefox 50.1.0

Any one help this code, please

VERSION BUILD=9030808 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
SET !DATASOURCE "C:\\Users\\OFFICE\\Documents\\iMacros\\Datasources\\JobCard-No.csv"
SET !LOOP 2
SET !DATASOURCE_LINE {{!LOOP}}

'Select Village name
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_DDL_Village EXTRACT=TXT

' Extract Length 15. : TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_DDL_Village CONTENT=%2906015005007<SP><SP><SP><SP><SP>

SET !VAR5 EVAL("'{{!EXTRACT}}'.trim();")

'After trim Extract Length is 13. Because i need to check both in .csv 4th column length is 13.

SET !VAR3 EVAL("if({{!COL4}}!={{!VAR5}}){TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_DDL_Village CONTENT={{!COL4}}} else{do nothing and move to next row until a match is found};")

I have some error.

missing ; before statement, line: 22 (Error code: -1001)

.CSV File contain
JobCard-No..jpg
chivracq

Re: Change Drop Down Button Using CSV

Post by chivracq » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:42 pm

Tamilselvan wrote:

Code: Select all

Version 9.0.3
Windows 10
Firefox 50.1.0
Any one help this code, please

VERSION BUILD=9030808 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
SET !DATASOURCE "C:\\Users\\OFFICE\\Documents\\iMacros\\Datasources\\JobCard-No.csv"
SET !LOOP 2
SET !DATASOURCE_LINE {{!LOOP}}

'Select Village name
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_DDL_Village EXTRACT=TXT

' Extract Length 15. : [b]TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_DDL_Village CONTENT=%2906015005007<SP><SP><SP><SP><SP>[/b]

SET !VAR5 EVAL("'{{!EXTRACT}}'.trim();")

'After trim Extract Length is 13. Because i need to check both in .csv 4th column length is 13.

SET !VAR3 EVAL("if({{!COL4}}!={{!VAR5}}){TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_DDL_Village CONTENT={{!COL4}}} else{do nothing and move to next row until a match is found};") 
I have some error.
missing ; before statement, line: 22 (Error code: -1001)

.CSV File contain
JobCard-No..jpg
Hum..., I've never tried, but I don't think this Syntax works, and if it worked, it would be stg like:

SET !VAR3 EVAL("if('{{!COL4}}'!='{{!VAR5}}'){TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_DDL_Village CONTENT=%'{{!COL4}}';};")
What will work is stg like:

SET !VAR3 EVAL("var z; if('{{!COL4}}'!='{{!VAR5}}'){z=1;} else{z=0;}; z;")
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
TAG POS={{!VAR3}} TYPE=SELECT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_DDL_Village CONTENT=%{{!COL4}}
The "Principle" is to spit out a "1" or a "0" with the 'EVAL()' Statement to reuse for the 'TAG' Statement with the "Trick" that 'TAG POS=0' will simply do nothing...

(And you had forgotten the '%' Selector for the DDLB...)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
Tamilselvan

Post by Tamilselvan » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:22 am

Thanks a lot.

this Syntax works

SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
TAG POS={{!VAR3}} TYPE=SELECT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_DDL_Village CONTENT=%{{!COL4}}
And you had forgotten the '%' Selector for the DDLB..

Sorry for forgotten the '%' Selector for the DDLB... :(

Once again thank you very much. :D
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:06 pm

Tamilselvan wrote:Thanks a lot.

this Syntax works

SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
And you had forgotten the '%' Selector for the DDLB..

Sorry for forgotten the '%' Selector for the DDLB... :(

Once again thank you very much. :D
OK, good to hear..., Thanks for the Feedback/Follow-up... :D
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...