Discussions and Tech Support related to website data extraction, screen scraping and data mining using iMacros.
Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki
- it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 10:56 pm
I'm trying to extract my connection status on a profile on linkedin.
Code: Select all
SET !EXTRACT_TEST_POPUP YES
SET !EXTRACT NULL
'Surf to person using LinkedIn URL
TAG POS=2 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=TXT:Pending EXTRACT=TXTALL
SAVEAS TYPE=EXTRACT FOLDER="N:\\Results" FILE=Extract.csv
'End of Loop
When I test with popup ON, the box pops up and says Pending. But I can't get that word to write in to my extraction file!
I have this block of code in a a file that reads URLs from a csv file. I know it's reading my file OK, looping OK, etc. I know it can find the TAG because the popup comes up as expected. But no luck getting it to write that to my results file.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!