Bittrex

Discussions and Tech Support related to website data extraction, screen scraping and data mining using iMacros.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Baignoire57

Bittrex

Post by Baignoire57 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:52 am

Hi guys,
my macro is for bittrex.com.
I wanna make a macro for make a sale order 15% bigger the ask price .

I have write a code but he dont work....
VERSION BUILD=9030808 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT* EXTRACT=TXT
SET !VAR1 {{!EXTRACT}}
SET INC 1.15
SET VALUE EVAL("{{!VAR1}}*{{INC}}")
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ID:form_Sell ATTR=NAME:price_Sell CONTENT={{!VALUE}}

anyone can help me.
thanks (sorry for my english im french)
chivracq

Re: Bittrex

Post by chivracq » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:18 pm

Baignoire57 wrote:Hi guys,
my macro is for bittrex.com.
I wanna make a macro for make a sale order 15% bigger the ask price .

I have write a code but he dont work....

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=9030808 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT* EXTRACT=TXT
SET !VAR1 {{!EXTRACT}}
SET INC 1.15
SET VALUE EVAL("{{!VAR1}}*{{INC}}")
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ID:form_Sell ATTR=NAME:price_Sell CONTENT={{!VALUE}}
anyone can help me.
thanks (sorry for my english im french)
Oh...!, your Thread Title is not very Descriptive, I nearly disapproved your Thread without even opening it, convinced from its Title it was 100% Spam, and I only opened it as I got a bit curious from your Pseudo that I found a bit funny... => If you could edit it to make it a bit more Descriptive about its real/full Content...?

Try to select the correct Sub-Forum when you open a Thread, Pb in your Thread is not the Extraction part, I think, even if your 'EXTRACT' Statement looks a bit strange to me, I would be surprised if you really extract the Field that you want as you've removed all Attributes from the 'TAG' Statement... Correct Sub-Forum would have been the 'General' one, I would think... (But no need to duplicate now...)

FCIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig...)
=> iMacros for FF v9.0.3, FF54...?, OS...?

Hum, and if you don't speak perfect English (like more than 80% of the Users on the Forum (myself included) who don't speak native English), you can better use "Standard" English instead of "wanna-wanna" pretending you speak Chicago "Gangsta Kidda Streeta Slanga"... :roll:

>>>

OK, concerning your Case/Pb, well... "I have write a code but he dont work...." [hum... = "I have written a code but it doesn't work..."] is always a bit vague... => What (part) doesn't work...? You should get some RuntimeError(s)...? If you don't post it/them, it's difficult to help you...

Use 'PROMPT' to follow your Vars and debug your Script...

And make sure to reuse the same Names for your Vars... You define some Var by calling it 'VALUE' but you later try to access it with '!VALUE'... The Exclamation Mark ('!') at the beginning of a Var is reserved for iMacros Built-in Vars...

Pb = Problem
Var = Variable
CIM/FCIM/FCI => Read my Sig(nature)...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
Baignoire57

Post by Baignoire57 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:53 pm

Sorry for my bad description,
i have windows 7.
i have last ie, ff and chrome but on chrome imacro is bad with the flying windows.
i have demo on ie and plugings on ff and chrome.
the macro dont work because the price is on a dynamique table and when a i target the first number on ask i have the good number on !extract but when i want make extract on var and multiplide he dosnt work.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:43 pm

Baignoire57 wrote:Sorry for my bad description,
i have windows 7.
i have last ie, ff and chrome but on chrome imacro is bad with the flying windows.
i have demo on ie and plugings on ff and chrome.
the macro dont work because the price is on a dynamique table and when a i target the first number on ask i have the good number on !extract but when i want make extract on var and multiplide he dosnt work.
OK, Thread Title still the same...
"wanna-wanna" still the same...

FCI:
OK, you are on Win7, that's already stg (= something), I won't say anything about x32/x64, and the Language, shouldn't play a role in this Case anyway...
But then, "last/latest" is always vague, you need to mention the exact Versions for iMacros and the Browser each time, I reckon it will be:
-IE: IE11 + iMacros for IE v11.5.
-FF: FF54 + iMacros for FF v9.0.3 (or v8.9.7 maybe, is the recommended Version anyway...).
-CR: CR59 + iMacros for CR v8.4.4.
Foufff, complicated to mention 2 Versions for each Browser...! :roll:

Well, if I try to have a look at your Site with your "fake" Script (even the first 'TAG' + 'EXTRACT') has a Syntax Error after you've "mutilated" it, I don't see any Table or Price Value from the Extract using your Statement...:

Toggle navigation

Bittrex

About

Currencies

Contact

Markets

Login

Correct your Script first to pass the Syntax Errors when trying to run it, your Script doesn't even pass Parsing Compilation...
And again, use 'PROMPT' to follow and debug your Vars...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
Baignoire57

Post by Baignoire57 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:09 pm

i have windows 64 bit
Internet explorer 11 8.0.2.1970
firefox 54 9.0.3
chrome 60 8.4.4

html page

<h2 class="subsection-header-in-row">Asks</h2>

<div class="right-table-wrapper">
<table class="table table-striped table-hover table-condensed table-bordered right-table" id="sellOrdersTable">
<thead>
<tr>

<th class="col-header col-header-option">
<i class="fa fa-star"></i>
</th>
<th class="col-header col-header-lg-num">
Ask (BTC)
</th>
Size (ERC)
</th>
<th class="col-header col-header-sm-num" data-bind="visible:orderBook.showColumns">
Total
</th>
<th class="col-header col-header-sm-num" data-bind="visible:orderBook.showColumns">
Sum
</th>
<i class="fa fa-caret-down"></i>
</th>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody data-bind="foreach: { data: orderBook.visibleSells, afterAdd: orderBook.showRow}">
<tr style="display: table-row;" class="dyn-tr-add">

<td class="symbol">
<div data-bind="css: { 'dyn-order-buy': orderSize() > 0 }"></div>
</td>
<td class="number" style="cursor:pointer"><div data-bind="text: displayRate, click: clickRate">0.00006271</div></td>
<td class="number" style="cursor:pointer"><div data-bind="text: displaySize, click: clickSize">260.00000000</div></td>
<td class="number" data-bind="text: displayTotal, visible:$parent.orderBook.showColumns">0.0163</td>
<td class="number" data-bind="text: displaySumBase, visible:$parent.orderBook.showColumns">0.0163</td>
<td style="padding:0px">
<button type="button" class="btn btn-primary btn-xs center-block" data-bind="click:buyToDepth"><i class="fa fa-caret-down"></i></button>
</td>
</tr>

<td class="symbol">
</td>
<td class="number" style="cursor:pointer"><div data-bind="text: displayRate, click: clickRate">0.00006272</div></td>
<td class="number" style="cursor:pointer"><div data-bind="text: displaySize, click: clickSize">85.45535892</div></td>
<td class="number" data-bind="text: displayTotal, visible:$parent.orderBook.showColumns">0.0054</td>
<td class="number" data-bind="text: displaySumBase, visible:$parent.orderBook.showColumns">0.0217</td>
<button type="button" class="btn btn-primary btn-xs center-block" data-bind="click:buyToDepth"><i class="fa fa-caret-down"></i></button>
</td>
</tr>

<td class="symbol">
</td>
<td class="number" style="cursor:pointer"><div data-bind="text: displayRate, click: clickRate">0.00006273</div></td>
<td class="number" style="cursor:pointer"><div data-bind="text: displaySize, click: clickSize">85.45535892</div></td>
<td class="number" data-bind="text: displayTotal, visible:$parent.orderBook.showColumns">0.0054</td>
<td class="number" data-bind="text: displaySumBase, visible:$parent.orderBook.showColumns">0.0270</td>
</td>
</tr>

<td class="symbol">
</td>
<td class="number" style="cursor:pointer"><div data-bind="text: displayRate, click: clickRate">0.00006274</div></td>
<td class="number" data-bind="text: displaySumBase, visible:$parent.orderBook.showColumns">0.0324</td>
</td>
</tr>

<td class="symbol">
</td>
<td class="number" style="cursor:pointer"><div data-bind="text: displayRate, click: clickRate">0.00006275</div></td>
<td class="number" data-bind="text: displaySumBase, visible:$parent.orderBook.showColumns">0.0377</td>
</td>
</tr>

<td class="symbol">
</td>
<td class="number" style="cursor:pointer"><div data-bind="text: displayRate, click: clickRate">0.00006277</div></td>
<td class="number" style="cursor:pointer"><div data-bind="text: displaySize, click: clickSize">2564.45751860</div></td>
<td class="number" data-bind="text: displayTotal, visible:$parent.orderBook.showColumns">0.1610</td>
<td class="number" data-bind="text: displaySumBase, visible:$parent.orderBook.showColumns">0.1987</td>
</td>
</tr>

<td class="symbol">
</td>
<td class="number" style="cursor:pointer"><div data-bind="text: displayRate, click: clickRate">0.00006278</div></td>
<td class="number" style="cursor:pointer"><div data-bind="text: displaySize, click: clickSize">8003.58880514</div></td>
<td class="number" data-bind="text: displayTotal, visible:$parent.orderBook.showColumns">0.5025</td>
<td class="number" data-bind="text: displaySumBase, visible:$parent.orderBook.showColumns">0.7012</td>
</td>
</tr>

<td class="symbol">
</td>
<td class="number" style="cursor:pointer"><div data-bind="text: displayRate, click: clickRate">0.00006284</div></td>
<td class="number" data-bind="text: displaySumBase, visible:$parent.orderBook.showColumns">0.7066</td>
</td>
</tr>

<td class="symbol">
</td>
<td class="number" style="cursor:pointer"><div data-bind="text: displayRate, click: clickRate">0.00006285</div></td>
<td class="number" data-bind="text: displaySumBase, visible:$parent.orderBook.showColumns">0.7119</td>
</td>
</tr>

<td class="symbol">
</td>
<td class="number" style="cursor:pointer"><div data-bind="text: displayRate, click: clickRate">0.00006286</div></td>
<td class="number" style="cursor:pointer"><div data-bind="text: displaySize, click: clickSize">3135.78581138</div></td>
<td class="number" data-bind="text: displayTotal, visible:$parent.orderBook.showColumns">0.1971</td>
<td class="number" data-bind="text: displaySumBase, visible:$parent.orderBook.showColumns">0.9090</td>
</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
</div>
<table style="width:100%">
<tbody><tr>
<td style="width:50%">
<div data-bind="text: orderBook.sumSellsBase().toFixed(3) + ' BTC'">393.539 BTC</div>
</td>
<td style="width:50%; text-align: right">
<div data-bind="text: orderBook.sumSellsMarket().toFixed(3) + ' ERC'">909113.505 ERC</div>
</td>
</tr>
</tbody></table>

<div style="float:right">
<ul class="pagination pagination-sm" style="margin: 5px 0px"><li data-bind="css: { disabled: orderBook.sellPageIndex() === 0 }" class="disabled"><a href="#" data-bind="click: orderBook.sellFirstPage">First</a></li></ul>
<ul class="pagination pagination-sm" style="margin: 5px 0px"><li data-bind="css: { disabled: orderBook.sellPageIndex() === 0 }" class="disabled"><a href="#" data-bind="click: orderBook.sellPreviousPage">Prev</a></li></ul>
<ul class="pagination pagination-sm" style="margin: 5px 0px" data-bind="foreach: orderBook.sellAllPages">
<li data-bind="css: { active: $data.pageNumber === ($root.orderBook.sellPageIndex() + 1) }" class="active"><a href="#" data-bind="text: $data.pageNumber, click: function() { $root.orderBook.sellMoveToPage($data.pageNumber-1); }">1</a></li>

<li data-bind="css: { active: $data.pageNumber === ($root.orderBook.sellPageIndex() + 1) }"><a href="#" data-bind="text: $data.pageNumber, click: function() { $root.orderBook.sellMoveToPage($data.pageNumber-1); }">2</a></li>

<li data-bind="css: { active: $data.pageNumber === ($root.orderBook.sellPageIndex() + 1) }"><a href="#" data-bind="text: $data.pageNumber, click: function() { $root.orderBook.sellMoveToPage($data.pageNumber-1); }">3</a></li>

<li data-bind="css: { active: $data.pageNumber === ($root.orderBook.sellPageIndex() + 1) }"><a href="#" data-bind="text: $data.pageNumber, click: function() { $root.orderBook.sellMoveToPage($data.pageNumber-1); }">4</a></li>

<li data-bind="css: { active: $data.pageNumber === ($root.orderBook.sellPageIndex() + 1) }"><a href="#" data-bind="text: $data.pageNumber, click: function() { $root.orderBook.sellMoveToPage($data.pageNumber-1); }">5</a></li>
</ul>
<ul class="pagination pagination-sm" style="margin: 5px 0px"><li data-bind="css: { disabled: orderBook.sellPageIndex() === orderBook.sellMaxPageIndex() }"><a href="#" data-bind="click: orderBook.sellNextPage">Next</a></li></ul>
<ul class="pagination pagination-sm" style="margin: 5px 0px"><li data-bind="css: { disabled: orderBook.sellPageIndex() === orderBook.sellMaxPageIndex() }"><a href="#" data-bind="click: orderBook.sellLastPage">Last</a></li></ul>
</div>

chivracq

Post by chivracq » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:37 pm

Baignoire57 wrote:i have

windows 64 bit 
Internet explorer 11 8.0.2.1970
firefox 54 9.0.3
chrome 60 8.4.4
html page

<h2 class="subsection-header-in-row">Asks</h2>

<div class="right-table-wrapper">
    <table class="table table-striped table-hover table-condensed table-bordered right-table" id="sellOrdersTable">
        <thead>
            <tr>

<i class="fa fa-star"></i>
                    </th>
                    Ask (BTC)
                </th>
                    Size (ERC)
                </th>
                    Total
                </th>
                    Sum
                </th>
                        <i class="fa fa-caret-down"></i>
                    </th>
            </tr>
        </thead>
        <tbody data-bind="foreach: { data: orderBook.visibleSells, afterAdd: orderBook.showRow}">

<td class="symbol">
                    </td>
                <td class="number" style="cursor:pointer"><div data-bind="text: displayRate, click: clickRate">0.00006271</div></td>
                <td class="number" style="cursor:pointer"><div data-bind="text: displaySize, click: clickSize">260.00000000</div></td>
                <td class="number" data-bind="text: displayTotal, visible:$parent.orderBook.showColumns">0.0163</td>
                <td class="number" data-bind="text: displaySumBase, visible:$parent.orderBook.showColumns">0.0163</td>
                    </td>
            </tr>

<td class="symbol">
                    </td>
                <td class="number" style="cursor:pointer"><div data-bind="text: displayRate, click: clickRate">0.00006272</div></td>
                <td class="number" data-bind="text: displaySumBase, visible:$parent.orderBook.showColumns">0.0217</td>
                    </td>
            </tr>

<td class="symbol">
                    </td>
                <td class="number" style="cursor:pointer"><div data-bind="text: displayRate, click: clickRate">0.00006273</div></td>
                <td class="number" data-bind="text: displaySumBase, visible:$parent.orderBook.showColumns">0.0270</td>
                    </td>
            </tr>

<td class="symbol">
                    </td>
                <td class="number" style="cursor:pointer"><div data-bind="text: displayRate, click: clickRate">0.00006274</div></td>
                <td class="number" data-bind="text: displaySumBase, visible:$parent.orderBook.showColumns">0.0324</td>
                    </td>
            </tr>

<td class="symbol">
                    </td>
                <td class="number" style="cursor:pointer"><div data-bind="text: displayRate, click: clickRate">0.00006275</div></td>
                <td class="number" data-bind="text: displaySumBase, visible:$parent.orderBook.showColumns">0.0377</td>
                    </td>
            </tr>

<td class="symbol">
                    </td>
                <td class="number" style="cursor:pointer"><div data-bind="text: displayRate, click: clickRate">0.00006277</div></td>
                <td class="number" style="cursor:pointer"><div data-bind="text: displaySize, click: clickSize">2564.45751860</div></td>
                <td class="number" data-bind="text: displayTotal, visible:$parent.orderBook.showColumns">0.1610</td>
                <td class="number" data-bind="text: displaySumBase, visible:$parent.orderBook.showColumns">0.1987</td>
                    </td>
            </tr>

<td class="symbol">
                    </td>
                <td class="number" style="cursor:pointer"><div data-bind="text: displayRate, click: clickRate">0.00006278</div></td>
                <td class="number" style="cursor:pointer"><div data-bind="text: displaySize, click: clickSize">8003.58880514</div></td>
                <td class="number" data-bind="text: displayTotal, visible:$parent.orderBook.showColumns">0.5025</td>
                <td class="number" data-bind="text: displaySumBase, visible:$parent.orderBook.showColumns">0.7012</td>
                    </td>
            </tr>

<td class="symbol">
                    </td>
                <td class="number" style="cursor:pointer"><div data-bind="text: displayRate, click: clickRate">0.00006284</div></td>
                <td class="number" data-bind="text: displaySumBase, visible:$parent.orderBook.showColumns">0.7066</td>
                    </td>
            </tr>

<td class="symbol">
                    </td>
                <td class="number" style="cursor:pointer"><div data-bind="text: displayRate, click: clickRate">0.00006285</div></td>
                <td class="number" data-bind="text: displaySumBase, visible:$parent.orderBook.showColumns">0.7119</td>
                    </td>
            </tr>

<td class="symbol">
                    </td>
                <td class="number" style="cursor:pointer"><div data-bind="text: displayRate, click: clickRate">0.00006286</div></td>
                <td class="number" style="cursor:pointer"><div data-bind="text: displaySize, click: clickSize">3135.78581138</div></td>
                <td class="number" data-bind="text: displayTotal, visible:$parent.orderBook.showColumns">0.1971</td>
                <td class="number" data-bind="text: displaySumBase, visible:$parent.orderBook.showColumns">0.9090</td>
                    </td>
            </tr>
        </tbody>
    </table>
</div>
<table style="width:100%">
    <tbody><tr>
        <td style="width:50%">
            <div data-bind="text: orderBook.sumSellsBase().toFixed(3) + ' BTC'">393.539 BTC</div>
        </td>
        <td style="width:50%; text-align: right">
            <div data-bind="text: orderBook.sumSellsMarket().toFixed(3) + ' ERC'">909113.505 ERC</div>
        </td>
    </tr>
</tbody></table>

<div style="float:right">
    <ul class="pagination pagination-sm" style="margin: 5px 0px"><li data-bind="css: { disabled: orderBook.sellPageIndex() === 0 }" class="disabled"><a href="#" data-bind="click: orderBook.sellFirstPage">First</a></li></ul>
    <ul class="pagination pagination-sm" style="margin: 5px 0px"><li data-bind="css: { disabled: orderBook.sellPageIndex() === 0 }" class="disabled"><a href="#" data-bind="click: orderBook.sellPreviousPage">Prev</a></li></ul>
    <ul class="pagination pagination-sm" style="margin: 5px 0px" data-bind="foreach: orderBook.sellAllPages">
        <li data-bind="css: { active: $data.pageNumber === ($root.orderBook.sellPageIndex() + 1) }" class="active"><a href="#" data-bind="text: $data.pageNumber, click: function() { $root.orderBook.sellMoveToPage($data.pageNumber-1); }">1</a></li>

<li data-bind="css: { active: $data.pageNumber === ($root.orderBook.sellPageIndex() + 1) }"><a href="#" data-bind="text: $data.pageNumber, click: function() { $root.orderBook.sellMoveToPage($data.pageNumber-1); }">2</a></li>

<li data-bind="css: { active: $data.pageNumber === ($root.orderBook.sellPageIndex() + 1) }"><a href="#" data-bind="text: $data.pageNumber, click: function() { $root.orderBook.sellMoveToPage($data.pageNumber-1); }">3</a></li>

<li data-bind="css: { active: $data.pageNumber === ($root.orderBook.sellPageIndex() + 1) }"><a href="#" data-bind="text: $data.pageNumber, click: function() { $root.orderBook.sellMoveToPage($data.pageNumber-1); }">4</a></li>

<li data-bind="css: { active: $data.pageNumber === ($root.orderBook.sellPageIndex() + 1) }"><a href="#" data-bind="text: $data.pageNumber, click: function() { $root.orderBook.sellMoveToPage($data.pageNumber-1); }">5</a></li>
    </ul>
    <ul class="pagination pagination-sm" style="margin: 5px 0px"><li data-bind="css: { disabled: orderBook.sellPageIndex() === orderBook.sellMaxPageIndex() }"><a href="#" data-bind="click: orderBook.sellNextPage">Next</a></li></ul>
    <ul class="pagination pagination-sm" style="margin: 5px 0px"><li data-bind="css: { disabled: orderBook.sellPageIndex() === orderBook.sellMaxPageIndex() }"><a href="#" data-bind="click: orderBook.sellLastPage">Last</a></li></ul>
</div>
OK, I was pretty close about all Versions... Hum, CR60 is already out, OK...

OK, your "HTML Page", yeah nice, but I have to reconstruct a full HTML Page from the Source of that Table, which is quite some hassle, and I won't do it...
If you mentioned what iMacros exactly recorded when you tagged your Price Field, then yep, I can locate it in the Source, provided the Price is exactly the same... Because iMacros never recorded:

TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT*
... You've truncated it... (and even added some Syntax Error...)

But OK anyway, if you said in your previous Post "... i have the good number on !extract but when i want make extract on var and multiplide he dosnt work.", first I would like to check what is exactly in the 'EXTRACT', because if for example there is any leading or trailing Space or (Soft) Return, or if the Currency is included in the 'EXTRACT', then it's not a Number but a String for iMacros and JavaScript (in the 'EVAL()') and you cannot multiple a String...

And I've told you already that you defined your Var with the Name 'VALUE' but you later call it '!VALUE' (which is not the same like 'VALUE' because of the extra '!' in front) in 'EVAL()', and that will never work of course...!, but you will only find out what your 'EVAL()' Statement is doing if you follow your Vars with 'PROMPT', like I've already said twice...