Image not being downloaded

Discussions and Tech Support related to website data extraction, screen scraping and data mining using iMacros.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Beam

Image not being downloaded

Post by Beam » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:46 am

Hi,

I'm running 5.22 and ie7.

When i run the 'demoimagedownload' macro the images are not taken. The error message is always 'Saveitem timeout: could not download from http://www.iopus.com/imacros/demo/v5/bigbee.jpg'

This has worked in the past but seems to have stopped working for no reason.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Beam
Hannes, Tech Support

Post by Hannes, Tech Support » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:34 pm

It's running flawlessly on my system. Perhaps this is an issue with your connection?

However, the WAIT command might be of help: http://www.iopus.com/imacros/help/cmd_wait.htm

Hannes
theorym

Post by theorym » Fri May 11, 2007 11:34 am

Its not a connection issue. I face the same problem. This happens only with IE7 installed. WIth IE6 it works perfectly.

With IE7 the saveitem times out and if scripting is used then the error returned is -335

Please advise
Hannes, Tech Support

Post by Hannes, Tech Support » Fri May 11, 2007 2:45 pm

I assume you are using the 5.22 on Windows XP?

What does the log (...PATH\imacros\iMacrosLog.txt say?

Hannes