Find the right Colum to Extract Data, on the 3rd tab opened

Discussions and Tech Support related to website data extraction, screen scraping and data mining using iMacros.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
BrunoPessoalCred

Find the right Colum to Extract Data, on the 3rd tab opened

Post by BrunoPessoalCred » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:12 pm

Hi everyone,
good morning,

My name is Bruno, I'm brazilian. Sorry by the English. I need to build a code of a extraction in the site http://consulta.plus (with login and password, I can pass if you ask), but first I need to fill the number of CPF (individual registration) and find the data of the client I'm look for.

Second, the site presents a table to click in anyone data (image1), I click in the line of the table, and the site goes to the table I want do extract the colum of "Vlr Disponível" and below, "Margem Livre", right below "Margem Livre" (credit card) but I cant to find de right code to find the correct extraction on the table, in a correct column "Vlr. Disponível"
image1.jpg
I tried to do this code:

macro = "URL GOTO=http://consulta.plus#!" + vbNewLine
macro = macro + "'Get the values" + vbNewLine

'Verifing the extraction
macro = macro + "TAG POS=1 TYPE=TH ATTR=TXT:Vlr Disponível" + vbNewLine
macro = macro + "TAG POS=R1 TYPE=TD ATTR=CLASS:bdytxt&&TXT:*.* EXTRACT=TXT " + vbNewLine

Summing up, I need a code that extract the colum "Vlr Disponível" and down, "Margem Livre" and "Margem Livre" right below, and make a seach by CPF but when the site find the data of CPF he opens 3 tabs (image2_extract),

Image 2 extract
image2extract.jpg
How can I find this datas and build the code to find the correct colum?

Any doubt contact me, please.
Thank You
chivracq

Re: Find the right Colum to Extract Data, on the 3rd tab ope

Post by chivracq » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:05 pm

BrunoPessoalCred wrote:Hi everyone,
good morning,

My name is Bruno, I'm brazilian. Sorry by the English. I need to build a code of a extraction in the site http://consulta.plus (with login and password, I can pass if you ask), but first I need to fill the number of CPF (individual registration) and find the data of the client I'm look for.

Second, the site presents a table to click in anyone data (image1), I click in the line of the table, and the site goes to the table I want do extract the colum of "Vlr Disponível" and below, "Margem Livre", right below "Margem Livre" (credit card) but I cant to find de right code to find the correct extraction on the table, in a correct column "Vlr. Disponível"
image1.jpg
I tried to do this code:

Code: Select all

macro = "URL GOTO=http://consulta.plus#!" + vbNewLine
macro = macro + "'Get the values" + vbNewLine

'Verifing the extraction
macro = macro + "TAG POS=1 TYPE=TH ATTR=TXT:Vlr Disponível" + vbNewLine
macro = macro + "TAG POS=R1 TYPE=TD ATTR=CLASS:bdytxt&&TXT:*.* EXTRACT=TXT " + vbNewLine
Summing up, I need a code that extract the colum "Vlr Disponível" and down, "Margem Livre" and "Margem Livre" right below, and make a seach by CPF but when the site find the data of CPF he opens 3 tabs (image2_extract),

Image 2 extract
image2extract.jpg
How can I find this datas and build the code to find the correct colum?

Any doubt contact me, please.
Thank You
(F)CIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig...)
OK..., using '.vbs' Script... => iMB with Scripting Interface... => v12.0...?/v11.5...?/v11.0...?/v10.x...?
+ Which Browser...? + Version...? + OS...?

But OK, from a look at your Screenshots and from your Scenario/Explanations, this sounds like a fairly "typical" Data Extraction Case with use of "Relative Positioning"...
The 3 Tabs btw shouldn't cause any Pb (for iMacros) I would think, as they are all 3 within the same HTML Page, unless they only get populated upon being activated, but then OK, you'll simply need to make sure to "activate" them, like a User would do "manually" anyway...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...