how to save data with auto reload option

Discussions and Tech Support related to website data extraction, screen scraping and data mining using iMacros.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

how to save data with auto reload option

by prafra on Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:37 am

Hi all i am looking to extract data from a page called random.php

http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3

its has quotations by famous people
if we reload a new set of quotes are displayed
i want to extract all the quotes available in that please guide how to....
I have imacros installed in chrome

thanks in advance
prafra

Re: how to save data with auto reload option

by chivracq on Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:01 am

prafra wrote:Hi all i am looking to extract data from a page called random.php

http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3

its has quotations by famous people
if we reload a new set of quotes are displayed
i want to extract all the quotes available in that please guide how to....
I have imacros installed in chrome

thanks in advance

Can you stop spamming the Forum and delete this 2nd Duplicate...!? :roll:
I already had to delete one of your Duplicates, with a useless Thread Title and in the wrong Sub-Forum, like this new Duplicate (which I cannot delete anymore)...
This current Thread has a correct Thread Title (hum..., even if you could add a Question Mark to it, as you are not sharing a 'HowTo', but at least it's Descriptive) and it is located in the correct Sub-Forum... Stick to it... And you don't need to open Duplicates in all Sub-Forums...
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

by prafra on Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:39 pm

My intention is not to spam,I thought there may be people who visit only that sub forum.......anyway I've deleted it :roll:
prafra

by chivracq on Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:25 pm

prafra wrote:My intention is not to spam,I thought there may be people who visit only that sub forum.......anyway I've deleted it :roll:

OK, Thanks for deleting the Duplicate...
One Thread in the correct Sub-Forum (and when "in doubt", the 'General' one is always OK), with a Descriptive Title ("please/help/urgent/simple/etc" for example is not Descriptive and doesn't help at all, at least for me, I never answer such Threads...) is all you need on our Forum... (Advanced) Users who can answer it will see it... 8)

Now consider reading the Forum Rules for Required Tech Info to include in your OP when you open a Thread... :idea:
=> FCIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig..., "I have imacros installed in chrome" is not enough...)

If you want to "multiply" your chances, you can always post on other Forums, (and you can post the Link(s) on our Forum, no problem...), 'Stackoverflow' for example counts a few (Advanced) iMacros Users as well..., even if I'm afraid that with the current Low Quality of your Post, you probably won't get more successful than here... :(
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Return to Data Extraction and Web Screen Scraping