!Extract

Discussions and Tech Support related to website data extraction, screen scraping and data mining using iMacros.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
chivracq

Re: !Extract

Post by chivracq » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:20 am

And, any Progress...?

And why did you completely truncate your Thread Title..? "[Re:] !Extract" is now a bit useless as Title...!? :shock:
Your original Thread Title was maybe not perfect, but it was OK..., check my Posts, I bash Users very often for the "Quality" of their Thread Titles if they are not Descriptive, I didn't say anything about yours...

Oh-jeez...!, and we are already on Page_2 of the Thread, with thus already 15+ Posts in this Thread, which should have been handled in 2-3 Posts in 30 min, completely easy, no Difficulty at all... :shock:

OK, @OP, I will reply once more to this Thread, it's all taking way too long..., wasting everybody's time, I already gave you the Sol a few days ago... :roll:
And restore your Original Thread Title... :roll:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...