help with extraction data

Discussions and Tech Support related to website data extraction, screen scraping and data mining using iMacros.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
miltonvilarino

help with extraction data

Post by miltonvilarino » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:10 pm

Hello, i'm a begginner at Imacro, be patiente please.

i'm using iMacros Brownser v12.5
and i'm having a little dificult in extract this data from this url.

[img]
Sem título.png
Sem título.png (2.75 KiB) Viewed 561 times
[/img]

my macro search with a code on my clipboard and in this search, i want he extract the name of this
"PV%%%%%".

can someone help me?
chivracq

Re: help with extraction data

Post by chivracq » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:50 pm

miltonvilarino wrote:Hello, i'm a begginner at Imacro, be patiente please.

i'm using

Code: Select all

iMacros Brownser v12.5
and i'm having a little dificult in extract this data from this url.

[img]
Sem%20título.png
[/img]

my macro search with a code on my clipboard and in this search, i want he extract the name of this
"PV%%%%%".

can someone help me?
Yep, willing to help but you'll need to give a more descriptive Title to your Thread, absolutely 100% of all Threads in this Sub-Forum are all about "help with extraction data"...!, so your current Thread Title is a bit "useless"... (except to confirm that you are indeed posting in the correct Sub-Forum...) :wink:

FCI:
iMB v12.5, => 'Full'/'Trial'...?, OS...?

URL not included, no Script posted... => Can you you give a bit more Details...?
=> What is the Problem...?, what have you tried...?
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...