Relative Positioning extraction Problem

Discussions and Tech Support related to website data extraction, screen scraping and data mining using iMacros.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
a2515125

Relative Positioning extraction Problem

Post by a2515125 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:22 am

PM 28.4 32bit /imacros 8.9.7 / windows 10

Hey I have this extracting data problem for a long while and I really have no idea how to deal with it.

I would like to know how to extract three data separately
仲介巫先生<name>/1分鐘內更新<mins>/413人瀏覽<viewers> in three different columns in csv file when they have put into same label <em>

[/size]

Last edited by a2515125 on Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
chivracq

Re: Extracting Data Problem

Post by chivracq » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:55 pm

a2515125 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:22 am
PM 28.4 32bit /imacros 8.9.7 / windows 10

Hey I have this extracting data problem for a long while and I really have no idea how to deal with it.

I would like to know how to extract three data separately
仲介巫先生<name>/1分鐘內更新<mins>/413人瀏覽<viewers> in three different columns in csv file when they have put into same label <em>

[/size]

Thread Title is a bit useless, we have a complete Sub-Forum full of "Extracting Data Problem" Threads...! :roll:
=> ... Where your Thread will be moved, but no need to create a Duplicate now... :wink:

FCI mentioned, perfect..., give your Thread a more Descriptive Title for me to read/have a look... And I see no Script posted, I "hope" you've explained what the Pb is and what you've tried..., but extracting the 3 Fields you've circled shouldn't be very difficult, from one glimpse at your Screenshot...

Hum, and I've probably already asked you to rather upload your Screenshots "directly" to the Forum rather than using those external Pix Hosting Sites that all go commercial or dark one day, rendering those Threads on our Forum a bit "useless" for other Users, with empty Image Containers...
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
a2515125

Post by a2515125 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:59 am

haha thanks

I find the answer but do not know how to delete the post(cannot find the delete button).

if anyone has relative extraction pb like me please...check the link below

the answer of how to use relative position to extract data
Last edited by a2515125 on Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:32 am

a2515125 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:59 am
haha thanks

I find the answer but do not know how to delete the post(cannot find the delete button).

if anyone has relative extraction pb like me please...check the link below

the answer of how to use relative position to extract data
You can only delete a Post (or Thread) as long as nobody (including yourself) has posted after you...

But deleting a Post or a Thread because you found the Answer/Solution is not a "correct" Use of the Forum, and I don't help Users (anymore) who delete their Post/Thread rather than sharing the Solution... If you had the Case and the Qt, chances are, some other User(s) will one day have the same Case/Qt and will be happy with your Solution while searching the Forum..., except that this Thread probably won't be found by anybody because of its too vague Title... :roll:
(Reason why I often quote Posts (usually from "Low Quality" (new) Users), even if I don't answer their Thread, to prevent them from deleting their Post/Thread if they find the Solution and don't want to share it...)

And yep indeed, 'Relative Positioning' was the most logical way to implement your Scenario... Pretty "basic" Functionality, good that you've (finally) discovered it..., even if I would nearly be surprised if I had not already used it for some of your previous Threads... 8)
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...