Can iMacros paste scraped data into a PDF?

Discussions and Tech Support related to website data extraction, screen scraping and data mining using iMacros.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
RE222

Can iMacros paste scraped data into a PDF?

Post by RE222 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:46 pm

I am wondering if iMacros for FF can paste data scraped from a website directly into a PDF? If so, what commands/coding do I need to use for this?
razi

Re: Can iMacros paste scraped data into a PDF?

Post by razi » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:15 am

I think imacros does not work with pdf directly. use some programing language for this like visual basic etc.
:D
thecoder2012

Re: Can iMacros paste scraped data into a PDF?

Post by thecoder2012 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:07 pm

RE222 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:46 pm
I am wondering if iMacros for FF can paste data scraped from a website directly into a PDF? If so, what commands/coding do I need to use for this?
I think only with the older iMacros version (e.g. 8.9.7) with Javascript and legacy firefox (e.g. ESR, Pale Moon, Basilisk Browser, Waterfox) or very big workarounds with newest iMacros for Firefox.

You can try jsPDF (Tutorial, Demo, Docs) and for save files see https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/doc ... _processes
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea: