Scrape data do different coulumns

Discussions and Tech Support related to website data extraction, screen scraping and data mining using iMacros.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
petrull

Scrape data do different coulumns

Post by petrull » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:04 am

Hey!
i need to scrape this and other Products from different sites but what i need is to scrape the name of the Product (TAG POS=4 TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:cellContent) into first column first row and then in the second column i need the price(TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=ID:planSelectionPrice-1s ) to be. Then second Product second rown first coulumn and second price second row second column etcetc. please help i have been on this for a week now! it needs to be saved into csv-file.

Produkt1 Price1
Produkt2 Price2

VERSION BUILD=11.0.246.4051
SET !EXTRACT_TEST_POPUP NO
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
TAB T=1
TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS
URL GOTO=https://www.netflix.com/signup?locale=sv-SE
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=TXT:VISA<SP>ABONNEMANG
WAIT SECONDS=1

*first Product and price

TAG POS=4 TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:cellContent
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=ID:planSelectionPrice-1s

*second Product and price :

TAG POS=5 TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:cellContent
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=ID:planSelectionPrice-2s
chivracq

Re: Scrape data do different coulumns

Post by chivracq » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:47 pm

petrull wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:04 am
Hey!
i need to scrape this and other Products from different sites but what i need is to scrape the name of the Product (TAG POS=4 TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:cellContent) into first column first row and then in the second column i need the price(TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=ID:planSelectionPrice-1s ) to be. Then second Product second rown first coulumn and second price second row second column etcetc. please help i have been on this for a week now! it needs to be saved into csv-file.

Produkt1 Price1
Produkt2 Price2

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=11.0.246.4051
SET !EXTRACT_TEST_POPUP NO
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
TAB T=1
TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS
URL GOTO=https://www.netflix.com/signup?locale=sv-SE
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=TXT:VISA<SP>ABONNEMANG
WAIT SECONDS=1

*first Product and price

TAG POS=4 TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:cellContent 
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=ID:planSelectionPrice-1s  

*second Product and price :

TAG POS=5 TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:cellContent  
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=ID:planSelectionPrice-2s
:arrow: 2x Typos in your Thread Title, if you can correct them...?

FCIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig...)
=> iMB/iMacros for IE v11.0, iMB/IE v...?, OS...?

Well, yep, what you want is very typical 'Data Extraction/Scraping' Functionality, it's all documented and explained in the Wiki in the 'Data Extraction' Section + Demo(s)..., what Problem are you encountering...? (Understanding the Concept/Principle takes a few minutes from/after reading this Wiki Page, not "i have been on this for a week now!"...! :shock: )

I don't see any 'EXTRACT' nor 'SAVEAS' Commands in your Script... This is very basic Functionality..., you should know by now, I would think, if you've been using iMacros for 3 years already, from the Version in your Script... :o
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Re: Scrape data do different coulumns

Post by chivracq » Thu May 23, 2019 3:06 pm

And...?, any Follow-up, 7 weeks later...!?, as I see you happen to be checking the Forum/your Thread...! :roll:

(I won't try to help you, next time you'll open a Thread, if you don't follow up on your Threads and don't react to my Qt's/Requests/Remarks/Suggs, just saying... :idea: )
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...