Error 1100 - Wrong format of TAG

Discussions and Tech Support related to website data extraction, screen scraping and data mining using iMacros.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
brg48

Error 1100 - Wrong format of TAG

Post by brg48 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:56 pm

Let me start by saying I'm not familiar with coding at all. I used Imacros 15 years ago but have basically forgotten how to use it.

I'm trying to input property parcel numbers into a county website and extract property information. I have hundreds of parcel numbers I need to search and I have a CSV file with one column at inputs. When I run my macro, i get the following error:

Error -1100: Wrong format of TAG TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=Listing ATTR=NAME:p.parcelid CONTENT={{!COL}} command, at line: 12

Here is my script:

VERSION BUILD=12.5.2018.1105
TAB T=1
TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS
'SET !PLAYBACKDELAY 0.00
URL GOTO=http://sc-beaufort-county.governmax.com ... 1E9228FFCD
FRAME NAME=body
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:"Real Property"
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:"Property ID (PIN)"
SET !DATASOURCE Beaufort_Test.csv
SET !LOOP 2
SET !DATASOURCE_LINE {{!LOOP}}
TAG TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=Listing ATTR=NAME:p.parcelid CONTENT={{!COL1}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT ATTR=NAME:go
TAG POS=8 TYPE=FONT ATTR=COLOR:black EXTRACT=TXT

Can anyone help me diagnose the problem?

Thanks!
chivracq

Re: Error 1100 - Wrong format of TAG

Post by chivracq » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:56 pm

brg48 wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:56 pm
Let me start by saying I'm not familiar with coding at all. I used Imacros 15 years ago but have basically forgotten how to use it.

I'm trying to input property parcel numbers into a county website and extract property information. I have hundreds of parcel numbers I need to search and I have a CSV file with one column at inputs. When I run my macro, i get the following error:

Code: Select all

Error -1100: Wrong format of TAG TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=Listing ATTR=NAME:p.parcelid CONTENT={{!COL}}  command, at line: 12
Here is my script:

VERSION BUILD=12.5.2018.1105
TAB T=1
TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS
'SET !PLAYBACKDELAY 0.00
URL GOTO=http://sc-beaufort-county.governmax.com/svc/default.asp?sid=60CD3035999947549D48301E9228FFCD
FRAME NAME=body
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:"Real Property"
SET !DATASOURCE Beaufort_Test.csv
SET !LOOP 2
SET !DATASOURCE_LINE {{!LOOP}}
TAG TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=Listing ATTR=NAME:p.parcelid CONTENT={{!COL1}} 
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT ATTR=NAME:go
TAG POS=8 TYPE=FONT ATTR=COLOR:black EXTRACT=TXT
Can anyone help me diagnose the problem?

Thanks!

Always mention your FCI when you open a Thread... (Read my Sig...)
=> FCI...(?):
iMB v12.5 ('Trial'...?), Win32/64...?

About your RuntimeError, yep, normal, you've removed the 'POS' Parameter in your "TAG TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=Listing ATTR=NAME:p.parcelid CONTENT={{!COL1}}" Line... The correct Line is probably stg like...:

TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=Listing ATTR=NAME:p.parcelid CONTENT={{!COL1}}
It's "Good Practice" btw when you modify a Line that got recorded to change any Parameter (with a Var for example like you are doing), to also keep the original Recording commented out... :idea:

(And your Thread will probably get moved to the 'General' Sub-Forum as your "Issue" is not related to 'Data Extraction' specifically...)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
brg48

Post by brg48 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:45 am

Thank you very much for your assistance. Your suggestion worked and now the macro is running correctly.

I will make sure and try and post to the correct area next time and I will always include my FCI.

Thanks again!
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:06 am

brg48 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:45 am
Thank you very much for your assistance. Your suggestion worked and now the macro is running correctly.

I will make sure and try and post to the correct area next time and I will always include my FCI.

Thanks again!

OK, good...! And Thanks for the Follow-up... :D
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...