Error 1100 - Wrong format of TAG

Discussions and Tech Support related to website data extraction, screen scraping and data mining using iMacros.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
brg48

Error 1100 - Wrong format of TAG

Post by brg48 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:56 pm

Let me start by saying I'm not familiar with coding at all. I used Imacros 15 years ago but have basically forgotten how to use it.

I'm trying to input property parcel numbers into a county website and extract property information. I have hundreds of parcel numbers I need to search and I have a CSV file with one column at inputs. When I run my macro, i get the following error:

Error -1100: Wrong format of TAG TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=Listing ATTR=NAME:p.parcelid CONTENT={{!COL}} command, at line: 12

Here is my script:

VERSION BUILD=12.5.2018.1105
TAB T=1
TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS
'SET !PLAYBACKDELAY 0.00
URL GOTO=http://sc-beaufort-county.governmax.com ... 1E9228FFCD
FRAME NAME=body
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:"Real Property"
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:"Property ID (PIN)"
SET !DATASOURCE Beaufort_Test.csv
SET !LOOP 2
SET !DATASOURCE_LINE {{!LOOP}}
TAG TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=Listing ATTR=NAME:p.parcelid CONTENT={{!COL1}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT ATTR=NAME:go
TAG POS=8 TYPE=FONT ATTR=COLOR:black EXTRACT=TXT

Can anyone help me diagnose the problem?

Thanks!
chivracq

Re: Error 1100 - Wrong format of TAG

Post by chivracq » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:56 pm

brg48 wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:56 pm
Let me start by saying I'm not familiar with coding at all. I used Imacros 15 years ago but have basically forgotten how to use it.

I'm trying to input property parcel numbers into a county website and extract property information. I have hundreds of parcel numbers I need to search and I have a CSV file with one column at inputs. When I run my macro, i get the following error:

Code: Select all

Error -1100: Wrong format of TAG TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=Listing ATTR=NAME:p.parcelid CONTENT={{!COL}}  command, at line: 12
Here is my script:

VERSION BUILD=12.5.2018.1105
TAB T=1
TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS
'SET !PLAYBACKDELAY 0.00
URL GOTO=http://sc-beaufort-county.governmax.com/svc/default.asp?sid=60CD3035999947549D48301E9228FFCD
FRAME NAME=body
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:"Real Property"
SET !DATASOURCE Beaufort_Test.csv
SET !LOOP 2
SET !DATASOURCE_LINE {{!LOOP}}
TAG TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=Listing ATTR=NAME:p.parcelid CONTENT={{!COL1}} 
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT ATTR=NAME:go
TAG POS=8 TYPE=FONT ATTR=COLOR:black EXTRACT=TXT
Can anyone help me diagnose the problem?

Thanks!

Always mention your FCI when you open a Thread... (Read my Sig...)
=> FCI...(?):
iMB v12.5 ('Trial'...?), Win32/64...?

About your RuntimeError, yep, normal, you've removed the 'POS' Parameter in your "TAG TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=Listing ATTR=NAME:p.parcelid CONTENT={{!COL1}}" Line... The correct Line is probably stg like...:

TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=Listing ATTR=NAME:p.parcelid CONTENT={{!COL1}}
It's "Good Practice" btw when you modify a Line that got recorded to change any Parameter (with a Var for example like you are doing), to also keep the original Recording commented out... :idea:

(And your Thread will probably get moved to the 'General' Sub-Forum as your "Issue" is not related to 'Data Extraction' specifically...)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
brg48

Post by brg48 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:45 am

Thank you very much for your assistance. Your suggestion worked and now the macro is running correctly.

I will make sure and try and post to the correct area next time and I will always include my FCI.

Thanks again!
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:06 am

brg48 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:45 am
Thank you very much for your assistance. Your suggestion worked and now the macro is running correctly.

I will make sure and try and post to the correct area next time and I will always include my FCI.

Thanks again!

OK, good...! And Thanks for the Follow-up... :D
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...