Playback Not Working

Discussions and Tech Support related to website data extraction, screen scraping and data mining using iMacros.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
harry@accufrate.com

Playback Not Working

Post by harry@accufrate.com » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:19 pm

Hello,

I have an issue where the macro seems to have recording with no issues but when I play it back the page does seem to recognize that the information was entered. As a result there is nothing to extract and so it fails.

I am using iMacros 11.5.4498.2403

The browser is in iMacros. Not sure if it uses Chrome or IE or what.

All other macros I have created work with no issues.

VERSION BUILD=11.5.498.2403
TAB T=1
TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS
SET !PLAYBACKDELAY 0.2
URL GOTO=https://www.ups.com/track?loc=en_US&requester=ST/
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=ID:stApp_btn_refTrack
TAG POS=1 TYPE=LABEL ATTR=TXT:Freight
TAG POS=2 TYPE=INPUT:RADIO ATTR=NAME:trkShipmentType
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=NAME:trkShipmentReference CONTENT=714234
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON:SUBMIT ATTR=ID:stApp_trkRefTrkBtn
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=ID:stApp_lblTrackingNumber EXTRACT=TXT

That is the macro that I recorded with no issues but when I replay it the error on the screen says that the reference number I entered.. 714234 isn't there and therefor the following page doesn't open for the extract portion to run.

Please let me know if there is any more information I can provide.

Thanks...

Harry.