Extract with relative Positioning

Discussions and Tech Support related to website data extraction, screen scraping and data mining using iMacros.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
makhdoomliaqat

Extract with relative Positioning

Post by makhdoomliaqat » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:50 pm

This is my first post please if there is any Mistake please ignore and solve that problem and dont disapproved it dear moderator :cry:

Hello i want where the *** come imacros just pick the next word which come between <sp><sp> and paste it to the next line 2. this is my 3 line query can any one help me please

the correct script

VERSION BUILD=1005 RECORDER=CR
line 1 TAG POS=1 TYPE=TD ATTR=TXT:***<SP>mak<SP>joined<SP>#Gupshupcorner
line 2 TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ACTION:https://www.gupshupcorner.com ATTR=* CONTENT=/privmsg<SP>mak<SP>hi
line 3 TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:Send

as i want

line 2 TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ACTION:https://www.gupshupcorner.com ATTR=* CONTENT=/privmsg<SP>name<SP>hi

as i want in the second line on the name of mak it must take what ever name is come on mak or you can say what ever word come after *** and betweeen space it just pick that and paste it to the /privmsg<sp>name<sp>

please help
WINDOWS 10
GOOGLE CHROME Version 80.0.3987.149 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Imacros Version=10.0.5
makhdoomliaqat

Re: Extract with relative Positioning

Post by makhdoomliaqat » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:02 pm

can anybody help me please 2 line script and not one is helping :oops:
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:14 pm

makhdoomliaqat wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:50 pm
This is my first post please if there is any Mistake please ignore and solve that problem and dont disapproved it dear moderator :cry:

Hello i want where the *** come imacros just pick the next word which come between <sp><sp> and paste it to the next line 2. this is my 3 line query can any one help me please

the correct script

Code: Select all

line 2 TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ACTION:https://www.gupshupcorner.com ATTR=* CONTENT=/privmsg<SP>mak<SP>hi
as i want

line 2 TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ACTION:https://www.gupshupcorner.com ATTR=* CONTENT=/privmsg<SP>name<SP>hi
as i want in the second line on the name of mak it must take what ever name is come on mak or you can say what ever word come after *** and betweeen space it just pick that and paste it to the /privmsg<sp>name<sp>

please help

WINDOWS 10
GOOGLE CHROME Version 80.0.3987.149 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Imacros Version=10.0.5
makhdoomliaqat wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:02 pm
can anybody help me please 2 line script and not one is helping :oops:

Yeah well, your Post/Thread just got (finally!) approved, after 2 Duplicates, and 1 opened in the "wrong" Sub-Forum, ah-ah...!, so not many (Advanced) Users have yet had the time to see your Thread..., and I personally don't help for the Functionality that you want, so good luck with other (Advanced) Users... :wink:

'Free'/'PE' is still missing from your FCI btw...?
(And correct Spelling is "iMacros"...)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
makhdoomliaqat

Post by makhdoomliaqat » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:17 pm

hello dear any body can help me please on this ://////