exporting data from powerBI - Server

Discussions and Tech Support related to website data extraction, screen scraping and data mining using iMacros.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Hady_shaaban

exporting data from powerBI - Server

Post by Hady_shaaban » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:04 pm

Hello team,
hope you are doing great.
i'm trying to download data automatically from powerBI server.
i run this script but usually stops at this step

Code: Select all

TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=ARIA-EXPANDED:false&&ARIA-HASPOPUP:true&&CLASS:vcMenuBtn&&TYPE:button&&ARIA-LABEL:More<SP>options&&PBI-FOCUS-TRACKER-IDX:1&&TXT:
all other parts of script are working well except this one.
the issue is that there is a dropdown menue button that contains export option. but the script stops at this step
here is the code after credentials

TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:i0281 ATTR=ID:idSIButton9
wait seconds = 20
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ACTION:/kmsi ATTR=ID:idSIButton9
wait seconds = 20
TAG POS=3 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=_NGCONTENT-WME-C23:&&CLASS:groupToggle<SP>forceButtonVisible<SP>pbi-focus-outline<SP>ng-star-inserted&&TITLE:Show<SP>the<SP>navigation<SP>pane&&ARIA-EXPANDED:false&&TXT:
wait seconds = 20
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=TXT:export_data
wait seconds = 20
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=ARIA-EXPANDED:false&&ARIA-HASPOPUP:true&&CLASS:vcMenuBtn&&TYPE:button&&ARIA-LABEL:More<SP>options&&PBI-FOCUS-TRACKER-IDX:1&&TXT:
wait seconds = 20
TAG POS=1 TYPE=H6 ATTR=ID:contextmenu-label-text3
wait seconds = 20
ONDOWNLOAD FOLDER=* FILE=+_{{!NOW:yyyymmdd_hhnnss}} WAIT=YES
wait seconds = 20
TAG POS=2 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=TXT:Export
wait seconds = 20
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=ID:powerBIUserInfoBtn
wait seconds = 20
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Sign<SP>out
wait seconds = 20
i googled it a lot but couldn't reach a solution so i came here to Imacros experts to help me
thanks in advance
chivracq

Re: exporting data from powerBI - Server

Post by chivracq » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:51 pm

Hady_shaaban wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:04 pm
Hello team,
hope you are doing great.
i'm trying to download data automatically from powerBI server.
i run this script but usually stops at this step

all other parts of script are working well except this one.
the issue is that there is a dropdown menue button that contains export option. but the script stops at this step
here is the code after credentials

TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:i0281 ATTR=ID:idSIButton9
wait seconds = 20
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ACTION:/kmsi ATTR=ID:idSIButton9
wait seconds = 20
TAG POS=3 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=_NGCONTENT-WME-C23:&&CLASS:groupToggle<SP>forceButtonVisible<SP>pbi-focus-outline<SP>ng-star-inserted&&TITLE:Show<SP>the<SP>navigation<SP>pane&&ARIA-EXPANDED:false&&TXT:
wait seconds = 20
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=TXT:export_data
wait seconds = 20
wait seconds = 20
TAG POS=1 TYPE=H6 ATTR=ID:contextmenu-label-text3
wait seconds = 20
ONDOWNLOAD FOLDER=* FILE=+_{{!NOW:yyyymmdd_hhnnss}} WAIT=YES
wait seconds = 20
TAG POS=2 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=TXT:Export
wait seconds = 20
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=ID:powerBIUserInfoBtn
wait seconds = 20
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Sign<SP>out
wait seconds = 20
i googled it a lot but couldn't reach a solution so i came here to Imacros experts to help me
thanks in advance

Hum..., and this Thread could have been opened in the 'Data Extraction' Sub-Forum, "Downloading/Exporting Data" from a Web-Site/Server is part of the "Data Extraction / Site Scraping" Process... Don't be "surprised" if you don't reach the relevant Experts/Advanced Users who could help you if you "each time" don't take a few Seconds to choose the "correct" Sub-Forum to open your Threads... :idea:
(And (again), no need to duplicate, as this would be Spam...)

+ (Again...! :roll: ): CIM...! (Read my Sig...)

You won't get much Help if you don't want to spend 1 Min reading the Forum Rules like I already asked you... :roll:
And it's "nice" to open New Thread(s), but you also need to follow up on your previous Thread(s)... That would (probably) be more "useful" than "googling a lot", ah-ah...! :idea:

And correct Spelling is "iMacros", => "again" also...! :roll:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
Hady_shaaban

Post by Hady_shaaban » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:48 pm

thanks for support , post it there.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:12 pm

Hady_shaaban wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:48 pm
thanks for support , post it there.

Oh..., well..., never mind... :roll:

But your Spam/Duplicate will be deleted, or merged with this one if it gets any Replies, I don't know what part you don't understand in "Don't post the same question to more than one forum." + "[But no Need to open a Duplicate now, this would be Spam...!]" + "(And (again), no need to duplicate, as this would be Spam...)"...!? :shock:

Hum, you've finally "kind of" half read the Forum Rules, and you do mention part of your FCI in that Duplicate, (even if you still can't spell "iMacros" correctly...), and I still don't see any Follow-up in your 1st Thread, then OK, never mind, I'm "out of here", good Luck further with other Advanced Users... :|
used

IMacros version BUILD=8970419 and firefox version is 52
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:33 pm

And mini-Thanks to @TechSup for moving this Thread to the 'Data Extraction' Sub-Forum and deleting the Duplicate... :D