exporting data from powerBI - Server

Discussions and Tech Support related to website data extraction, screen scraping and data mining using iMacros.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Hady_shaaban

exporting data from powerBI - Server

Post by Hady_shaaban » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:04 pm

Hello team,
hope you are doing great.
i'm trying to download data automatically from powerBI server.
i run this script but usually stops at this step

Code: Select all

TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=ARIA-EXPANDED:false&&ARIA-HASPOPUP:true&&CLASS:vcMenuBtn&&TYPE:button&&ARIA-LABEL:More<SP>options&&PBI-FOCUS-TRACKER-IDX:1&&TXT:
all other parts of script are working well except this one.
the issue is that there is a dropdown menue button that contains export option. but the script stops at this step
here is the code after credentials

TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:i0281 ATTR=ID:idSIButton9
wait seconds = 20
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ACTION:/kmsi ATTR=ID:idSIButton9
wait seconds = 20
TAG POS=3 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=_NGCONTENT-WME-C23:&&CLASS:groupToggle<SP>forceButtonVisible<SP>pbi-focus-outline<SP>ng-star-inserted&&TITLE:Show<SP>the<SP>navigation<SP>pane&&ARIA-EXPANDED:false&&TXT:
wait seconds = 20
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=TXT:export_data
wait seconds = 20
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=ARIA-EXPANDED:false&&ARIA-HASPOPUP:true&&CLASS:vcMenuBtn&&TYPE:button&&ARIA-LABEL:More<SP>options&&PBI-FOCUS-TRACKER-IDX:1&&TXT:
wait seconds = 20
TAG POS=1 TYPE=H6 ATTR=ID:contextmenu-label-text3
wait seconds = 20
ONDOWNLOAD FOLDER=* FILE=+_{{!NOW:yyyymmdd_hhnnss}} WAIT=YES
wait seconds = 20
TAG POS=2 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=TXT:Export
wait seconds = 20
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=ID:powerBIUserInfoBtn
wait seconds = 20
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Sign<SP>out
wait seconds = 20
i googled it a lot but couldn't reach a solution so i came here to Imacros experts to help me
thanks in advance
chivracq

Re: exporting data from powerBI - Server

Post by chivracq » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:51 pm

Hady_shaaban wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:04 pm
Hello team,
hope you are doing great.
i'm trying to download data automatically from powerBI server.
i run this script but usually stops at this step

all other parts of script are working well except this one.
the issue is that there is a dropdown menue button that contains export option. but the script stops at this step
here is the code after credentials

TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:i0281 ATTR=ID:idSIButton9
wait seconds = 20
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ACTION:/kmsi ATTR=ID:idSIButton9
wait seconds = 20
TAG POS=3 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=_NGCONTENT-WME-C23:&&CLASS:groupToggle<SP>forceButtonVisible<SP>pbi-focus-outline<SP>ng-star-inserted&&TITLE:Show<SP>the<SP>navigation<SP>pane&&ARIA-EXPANDED:false&&TXT:
wait seconds = 20
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=TXT:export_data
wait seconds = 20
wait seconds = 20
TAG POS=1 TYPE=H6 ATTR=ID:contextmenu-label-text3
wait seconds = 20
ONDOWNLOAD FOLDER=* FILE=+_{{!NOW:yyyymmdd_hhnnss}} WAIT=YES
wait seconds = 20
TAG POS=2 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=TXT:Export
wait seconds = 20
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=ID:powerBIUserInfoBtn
wait seconds = 20
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Sign<SP>out
wait seconds = 20
i googled it a lot but couldn't reach a solution so i came here to Imacros experts to help me
thanks in advance

Hum..., and this Thread could have been opened in the 'Data Extraction' Sub-Forum, "Downloading/Exporting Data" from a Web-Site/Server is part of the "Data Extraction / Site Scraping" Process... Don't be "surprised" if you don't reach the relevant Experts/Advanced Users who could help you if you "each time" don't take a few Seconds to choose the "correct" Sub-Forum to open your Threads... :idea:
(And (again), no need to duplicate, as this would be Spam...)

+ (Again...! :roll: ): CIM...! (Read my Sig...)

You won't get much Help if you don't want to spend 1 Min reading the Forum Rules like I already asked you... :roll:
And it's "nice" to open New Thread(s), but you also need to follow up on your previous Thread(s)... That would (probably) be more "useful" than "googling a lot", ah-ah...! :idea:

And correct Spelling is "iMacros", => "again" also...! :roll:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
Hady_shaaban

Post by Hady_shaaban » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:48 pm

thanks for support , post it there.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:12 pm

Hady_shaaban wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:48 pm
thanks for support , post it there.

Oh..., well..., never mind... :roll:

But your Spam/Duplicate will be deleted, or merged with this one if it gets any Replies, I don't know what part you don't understand in "Don't post the same question to more than one forum." + "[But no Need to open a Duplicate now, this would be Spam...!]" + "(And (again), no need to duplicate, as this would be Spam...)"...!? :shock:

Hum, you've finally "kind of" half read the Forum Rules, and you do mention part of your FCI in that Duplicate, (even if you still can't spell "iMacros" correctly...), and I still don't see any Follow-up in your 1st Thread, then OK, never mind, I'm "out of here", good Luck further with other Advanced Users... :|
used

IMacros version BUILD=8970419 and firefox version is 52
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:33 pm

And mini-Thanks to @TechSup for moving this Thread to the 'Data Extraction' Sub-Forum and deleting the Duplicate... :D