How to Split # ?

Discussions and Tech Support related to website data extraction, screen scraping and data mining using iMacros.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
anggun123

How to Split # ?

Post by anggun123 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:43 am

Good afternoon

I want to take the data in this photo
data
data
i want to take :

#[Pre-Order] #Givenchy #Mini #Antigona #Bag #In #Crocodile #Leather #Black #BB500JB0LK #3 #weeks

my code

Code: Select all

SET result EVAL("var s='{{!EXTRACT}}'; var x,y,z; x=s.split('#'); y=x[1].split('</'); z=y[0].trim(); z;")
my code only get [Pre-Order]

any idea ?

Browser Firefox 48.0
iMacros for Firefox 8.9.7
Windows 10 32-bit Operating system
chivracq

Re: How to Split # ?

Post by chivracq » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:07 am

anggun123 wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:43 am
Good afternoon

I want to take the data in this photo

Screenshot_1.png

i want to take :

#[Pre-Order] #Givenchy #Mini #Antigona #Bag #In #Crocodile #Leather #Black #BB500JB0LK #3 #weeks

my code

SET result EVAL("var s='{{!EXTRACT}}'; var x,y,z; x=s.split('#'); y=x[1].split('</'); z=y[0].trim(); z;")
my code only get [Pre-Order]

any idea ?

Browser Firefox 48.0
iMacros for Firefox 8.9.7
Windows 10 32-bit Operating system

"any idea ?"
=> Yep, normal, and the Result you are getting is not "[Pre-Order]", but "[Pre-Order] ", ah-ah...! :idea:

=> Use "split('#[')" for the 1st 'split()' (instead of "split('#')") and it will work... :idea:

You understand the Difference...? ... And why "my" mini-Difference works...?
(Well, I guess, I didn't test..., can't test from a Screenshot anyway, ah-ah...! :roll: )

=>Super-Guru, at your Service...! :P :twisted:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
anggun123

Post by anggun123 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:20 am

I want to get all

I am still confused
just get #[Pre-Order] :D
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:28 am

anggun123 wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:20 am
I want to get all

I am still confused

No, with my Sol, you must be getting "Pre-Order] #Givenchy #Mini #Antigona #Bag #In #Crocodile #Leather #Black #BB500JB0LK #3 #weeks", and you need to re-add the missing "#[" (used for the 'split()') if you want the full String...

I can't test from a Screenshot, and I'm not going to re-type it, ah-ah...! :roll:
=> Post it (= the full Extract) in plain Text (in some ]code[ Tag), or post the URL to the Page and I can test myself... :idea:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
anggun123

Post by anggun123 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:36 am

chivracq wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:28 am
anggun123 wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:20 am
I want to get all

I am still confused

No, with my Sol, you must be getting "Pre-Order] #Givenchy #Mini #Antigona #Bag #In #Crocodile #Leather #Black #BB500JB0LK #3 #weeks", and you need to re-add the missing "#[" (used for the 'split()') if you want the full String...

i can't test from a Screenshot, I'm not going to re-type it, ah-ah...! :roll:
=> Post it in plain Text (in some ]code[ Tag), or post the URL to the Page and I can test myself... :idea:

this is the website

https://shopee.com.my/-Pre-Order-Givenc ... 3855955984
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:21 am

anggun123 wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:36 am
this is the website

Rhhhooo...!, that's much easier with the URL of the Page, ah-ah...!!

And..., hum, my Sol works directly indeed..., OK, using this Script then...:

VERSION BUILD=8820413 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
URL GOTO=https://shopee.com.my/-Pre-Order-Givenchy-Mini-Antigona-Bag-In-Crocodile-Leather-Black-BB500JB0LK-3-weeks-i.295381963.3855955984
SET Sep "[Pre-Order]"

TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:Product<SP>Description
TAG POS=R1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:*{{Sep}}* EXTRACT=TXT
SET Pre_Order_Data EVAL("var s='{{!EXTRACT}}', sep='{{Sep}}'; var x,y,z; x=s.split(sep); y=x[1]; z='#'+sep+y; z;")
PROMPT EXTRACT:<BR>_{{!EXTRACT}}_<BR><BR>Sep:<SP>_{{Sep}}_<BR><BR>Pre_Order_Data:<BR>_{{Pre_Order_Data}}_

=> ... Which will give in the "full" 'PROMPT':

EXTRACT:
_Please chat to confirm delivery details.
Follow us on Facebook.com/KELLYLUXURYSINGAPORE for more sales updates!
100% Authentic
Kelly Luxury Singapore Pte Ltd is GST registered company and sources for authentic luxury products from over the world, getting the best products at the best prices.
We have been faithfully serving clients since 2011 and is one of the largest shopping service provider in Singapore, and followed by more than 8000 followers on Kelly Bags telegram channel.
Our expertise and experience in this industry is your strongest safeguard for getting a high quality and authentic luxury products. 
Chat with us to enquire now.

Crocodile-effect leather, gold-tone metal hardware
Top handles, detachable adjustable shoulder strap
Two interior slip pockets, zip pocket
Logo plaque
Black canvas lining
Zip fastening
Can be held, worn over the arm or shoulder
Max width 10.5in/27cm
Length 8in/20.5cm
Depth 5.3in/13.6cm
Handle drop length 4.4in/11.4cm
Min strap drop length 17.5in/44.5cm
Max strap drop length 19.5in/49.5cm
#[Pre-Order] #Givenchy #Mini #Antigona #Bag #In #Crocodile #Leather #Black #BB500JB0LK #3 #weeks_

Sep: _[Pre-Order]_

Pre_Order_Data:
_#[Pre-Order] #Givenchy #Mini #Antigona #Bag #In #Crocodile #Leather #Black #BB500JB0LK #3 #weeks_

... But the "relevant" Data for you is:
("Sep" is the "Separator" I used for the 'split()'...)

Pre_Order_Data:
_#[Pre-Order] #Givenchy #Mini #Antigona #Bag #In #Crocodile #Leather #Black #BB500JB0LK #3 #weeks_
(Tested in iMacros for FF v8.8.2, PM v26.3.3, Win10_x64.)

=> Result:

>>>

=> Super-Guru, at your Service...! :P :twisted: :P :P
anggun123

Post by anggun123 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:59 am

chivracq wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:21 am
anggun123 wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:36 am
this is the website

Rhhhooo...!, that's much easier with the URL of the Page, ah-ah...!!

And..., hum, my Sol works directly indeed..., OK, using this Script then...:

TAB T=1
URL GOTO=https://shopee.com.my/-Pre-Order-Givenchy-Mini-Antigona-Bag-In-Crocodile-Leather-Black-BB500JB0LK-3-weeks-i.295381963.3855955984
SET Sep "[Pre-Order]"

SET Pre_Order_Data EVAL("var s='{{!EXTRACT}}', sep='{{Sep}}'; var x,y,z; x=s.split(sep); y=x[1]; z='#'+sep+y; z;")
PROMPT EXTRACT:<BR>_{{!EXTRACT}}_<BR><BR>Sep:<SP>_{{Sep}}_<BR><BR>Pre_Order_Data:<BR>_{{Pre_Order_Data}}_

=> ... Which will give in the "full" 'PROMPT':

EXTRACT:
_Please chat to confirm delivery details.
Follow us on Facebook.com/KELLYLUXURYSINGAPORE for more sales updates!
100% Authentic
Kelly Luxury Singapore Pte Ltd is GST registered company and sources for authentic luxury products from over the world, getting the best products at the best prices.
We have been faithfully serving clients since 2011 and is one of the largest shopping service provider in Singapore, and followed by more than 8000 followers on Kelly Bags telegram channel.
Our expertise and experience in this industry is your strongest safeguard for getting a high quality and authentic luxury products. 
Chat with us to enquire now.

Crocodile-effect leather, gold-tone metal hardware
Top handles, detachable adjustable shoulder strap
Two interior slip pockets, zip pocket
Logo plaque
Black canvas lining
Zip fastening
Can be held, worn over the arm or shoulder
Max width 10.5in/27cm
Length 8in/20.5cm
Depth 5.3in/13.6cm
Handle drop length 4.4in/11.4cm
Min strap drop length 17.5in/44.5cm
Max strap drop length 19.5in/49.5cm
#[Pre-Order] #Givenchy #Mini #Antigona #Bag #In #Crocodile #Leather #Black #BB500JB0LK #3 #weeks_

Pre_Order_Data:

... But the "relevant" Data for you is:
("Sep" is the "Separator" I used for the 'split()'...)

Pre_Order_Data:

=> Result:

>>>

=> Super-Guru, at your Service...! :P :twisted: :P :P

it works
but for

SET Sep "[Pre-Order]" 
is dynamic :D

example other data

#shoes #shoesconverse #converse #allstar
anggun123

Post by anggun123 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:04 am

Another example

https://shopee.com.my/Ready-Stock-24H-S ... 9302128229

i want to take :

#sale #korean #kasut #shoes #womanshoes #pink
#ootdwomen #ootd #kasutmurah #kasutmalaysiamurah #jualanmurah #sneakers #sportshoes #womanshoes
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:55 am

anggun123 wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:59 am
it works
but for

SET Sep "[Pre-Order]" 
is dynamic :D

example other data

#shoes #shoesconverse #converse #allstar

Yeah, well, it's difficult to try to find a "Generic Rule" from just one Example, ah-ah...!

>>>
anggun123 wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:04 am
Another example

https://shopee.com.my/Ready-Stock-24H-S ... 9302128229

i want to take :

#sale #korean #kasut #shoes #womanshoes #pink
#ootdwomen #ootd #kasutmurah #kasutmalaysiamurah #jualanmurah #sneakers #sportshoes #womanshoes

Then OK, hum, now with 3 Examples, do I understand correctly that you want to keep "everything" after the first "#"...?
=> As in "#[Pre-Order] +..." // "#shoes +..." // "#sale +..."

=> Stg like...?:

SET !EXTRACT_TEST_POPUP NO
TAB T=1
'URL GOTO=https://shopee.com.my/-Pre-Order-Givenchy-Mini-Antigona-Bag-In-Crocodile-Leather-Black-BB500JB0LK-3-weeks-i.295381963.3855955984

SET Sep #

SET Pre_Order_Data EVAL("var s='{{!EXTRACT}}', sep='{{Sep}}'; var x,y,z; x=s.split(sep); y=x.slice(1); z=sep+y.join(sep); z;")
... Seems to work on the 2 URL's you've provided... (Tested in the same FCI...)

>>>

Hum, and if "#" is simply the "new" Separator, it can be hard-coded like in:

TAB T=1
'URL GOTO=https://shopee.com.my/-Pre-Order-Givenchy-Mini-Antigona-Bag-In-Crocodile-Leather-Black-BB500JB0LK-3-weeks-i.295381963.3855955984

TAG POS=R1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:*#* EXTRACT=TXT

SET Pre_Order_Data EVAL("var s='{{!EXTRACT}}'; var x,y,z; x=s.split('#'); y=x.slice(1); z='#'+y.join('#'); z;")
PROMPT EXTRACT:<BR>_{{!EXTRACT}}_<BR><BR>Sep:<SP>_#_<BR><BR>Pre_Order_Data:<BR>_{{Pre_Order_Data}}_
anggun123

Post by anggun123 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:20 am

perfect, it works :) 8)

TAB T=1

SET Sep #

SET Pre_Order_Data EVAL("var s='{{!EXTRACT}}', sep='{{Sep}}'; var x,y,z; x=s.split(sep); y=x.slice(1); z=sep+y.join(sep); z;")

SyntaxError: missing variable name :D

TAB T=1

SET Pre_Order_Data EVAL("var s='{{!EXTRACT}}', var x,y,z; x=s.split('#'); y=x.slice(1); z='#'+y.join('#'); z;")
PROMPT EXTRACT:<BR>_{{!EXTRACT}}_<BR><BR>Sep:<SP>_#_<BR><BR>Pre_Order_Data:<BR>_{{Pre_Order_Data}}_
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:27 am

Oh...!?, yep-yep, corrected (in my previous Post/Script, not in your Quote), about the "SyntaxError: missing variable name :D", mini-(trivial)-Typo... :oops:
anggun123

Post by anggun123 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:24 pm

SyntaxError: missing variable name

TAB T=1

SET Pre_Order_Data EVAL("var s='{{!EXTRACT}}', var x,y,z; x=s.split('#'); y=x.slice(1); z='#'+y.join('#'); z;")
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:14 pm

anggun123 wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:24 pm
SyntaxError: missing variable name

Yeah, because you are still using the "old" Version (with a Comma after the '{{!EXTRACT]}'), while that Comma needs to be a Semi-Colon, to separate the x2 'var' Commands...
Or the 2nd "var" Command (in "var x,y,z;") needs to be removed, then you can use Commas between all 4 Vars, like Commas are used after "x" and "y"..., but I "usually" prefer to declare the "z" or "x,y,z" Var(s) separately from other Vars needed in the 'EVAL()'...

I retested, and the updated Version (with the Semi-Colon) does work correctly on both URL's...:

TAB T=1

SET Pre_Order_Data EVAL("var s='{{!EXTRACT}}'; var x,y,z; x=s.split('#'); y=x.slice(1); z='#'+y.join('#'); z;")

Notice the 'slice(1)' Command, which allows to remove the 'split()[0]' Element from the Array, in order to "ignore" all Data before the 1st "#", I don't use that Command very often...
The same ('slice()') Command/Method also works on Strings, but I then prefer to use the 'substring()' Command, which does exactly the same..., as I remember more "easily" that 'substr()' is with Index + Length, and 'substring()' is with 2 Indexes... :P
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:33 pm

chivracq wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:14 pm
The same ('slice()') Command/Method also works on Strings, but I then prefer to use the 'substring()' Command, which does exactly the same..., as I remember more "easily" that 'substr()' is with Index + Length, and 'substring()' is with 2 Indexes... :P

=> Hum..., and that would have been another Solution btw..., even simpler in "this" Case actually..., and yep indeed, works fine...: 8)

TAB T=1

'SET Pre_Order_Data EVAL("var s='{{!EXTRACT}}'; var x,y,z; x=s.split('#'); y=x.slice(1); z='#'+y.join('#'); z;")
SET Pre_Order_Data EVAL("var s='{{!EXTRACT}}'; var x,y,z; x=s.indexOf('#'); z=s.substr(x); z;")
(Tested on iMacros for FF v8.8.2, PM v26.3.3, Win10_x64.)
anggun123

Post by anggun123 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:48 pm

Thank you very much sir

Perfect :)