Hidden not found for copy

Discussions and Tech Support related to website data extraction, screen scraping and data mining using iMacros.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Prospero

Hidden not found for copy

Post by Prospero » Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:42 pm

Code was exposed, it was removed.
Last edited by Prospero on Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
chivracq

Re: Hidden not found for copy

Post by chivracq » Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:11 pm

EDIT: 2023-07-20: HTML Source heavily truncated in Quote to comply with @OP's Request, and to only keep the relevant part necessary to understand the Scenario.

>>>
Prospero wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:42 pm
Hello friends!
SyntaxError: wrong format of TAG command at line 3
My code HTML [EDIT: 2023-07-20: HTML Source heavily truncated in Quote to comply with @OP's Request, and to only keep the relevant part.]

Code: Select all

<form method="post" action="./Default.aspx" onsubmit="javascript:return WebForm_OnSubmit();" id="form1">
[...]
        <section style="margin-top:0;padding-top:5px;">
            <div class="container">
                <div class="row">
                    <div class="col-md-12">
    <input type="hidden" name="ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder1$hidden_tped_ant" id="ContentPlaceHolder1_hidden_tped_ant">
    <input type="hidden" name="ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder1$hidden_ped_ant" id="ContentPlaceHolder1_hidden_ped_ant">
    <input type="hidden" name="ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder1$hidden_tped_nvo" id="ContentPlaceHolder1_hidden_tped_nvo" value="P">
    <input type="hidden" name="ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder1$hidden_ped_nvo" id="ContentPlaceHolder1_hidden_ped_nvo" value="18151465">
    <input type="hidden" name="ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder1$hidden_solicitud_nva" id="ContentPlaceHolder1_hidden_solicitud_nva" value="03106142773">
    <input type="hidden" name="ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder1$hidden_cod_segur" id="ContentPlaceHolder1_hidden_cod_segur">
    <input type="hidden" name="ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder1$hidden_idFactura_nva" id="ContentPlaceHolder1_hidden_idFactura_nva">
    <input type="hidden" name="ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder1$hidden_via_renaper" id="ContentPlaceHolder1_hidden_via_renaper" value="N">
                   </div>
                </div>
            </div>
        </section>
[...]
</form>

i need value 03106142773 copy extract:

<input type="hidden" name="ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder1$hidden_solicitud_nva" id="ContentPlaceHolder1_hidden_solicitud_nva" value="03106142773">

my CODE IMACROS:

TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:HIDDEN ATTR=NAME:ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder1$hidden_solicitud_nva CONTENT=03* EXTRACT=TXT
SET !VAR1 {{!EXTRACT}} 

not fund. thenks!!

Thread moved to the 'Data Extraction' Sub-Forum... :wink:

Hum..., alright, the Quality for this current Thread is clearly better than your 2 previous Threads (2015 and 2018), very good...! :D , ... but you still haven't managed to read the Forum Rules, grrr...! :( (Both Reasons why I never reacted/answered any of your previous Threads... :idea: )
... Would still be "nice" if you could post an Update and finish those 2 old Threads a bit "neatly" and maybe useful for the Forum, if you managed to find a Solution by posting your "final Script" in both... :idea:

=> CIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig also...)

>>>

But OK, the "Solution" to this one is pretty easy. I think...: :P
=> You cannot use both the `CONTENT` + `EXTRACT` Params/Commands together in a same `TAG` Command, it's either one or the other, but not both at the same time... :idea:
Last edited by chivracq on Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
Prospero

Post by Prospero » Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:49 pm

I'm sorry my English is very bad, that's why maybe I didn't ask correctly or I didn't read the rules
Last edited by chivracq on Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Thread simplified for Readability. (2 Levels of (unnecessary) Quoting removed...)
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:17 pm

Prospero wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:49 pm
I'm sorry my English is very bad, that's why maybe I didn't ask correctly or I didn't read the rules

I've removed 2 Levels of unnecessary Quoting in your previous Reply... That doesn't help for Readability otherwise... :!:

OK, no "Comment" on "my English is very bad", well, 7 years later, you had "the time" to improve your English a bit, I would think... :idea:

Then hum, that's a bit "messy" now, instead of following up in this current Thread, you tried to get it deleted, (I would have refused, and the Forum Admin refused as well), so you've opened a 2nd (very similar) Thread, (even if there was no "Need" to open a 2nd Thread, I already gave the Solution in my previous Reply in this one, ah-ah...! :o ), but OK, fair enough... => Follow-up Thread:
- Extract a hidden input ?
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:58 pm

Prospero wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:42 pm
Code was exposed, it was removed.

That's a bit of some heavy vandalism on your OP (Opening Post), I would say... :idea: :shock:
(Reason I systematically quote when answering a Thread btw...)
+ Report to get my first Reply (quoting your OP) deleted, with "please delete the post exposes my email.".

=> OK, I've (heavily) truncated the HTML Source in "my" Quote, (it was very long anyway, and 90% was not needed), to only keep the relevant part to understand the Scenario and the Functionality that you want(ed). Please review my Edit if that's OK now. Closing the Report.

Deleting a Post after it's been Online for 10 months is "a bit useless anyway", most major Search Engines only need a few seconds usually to already index any Content posted on the Forum... :idea: :P