Write YES or No in CVS if script runs properly

Discussions and Tech Support related to website data extraction, screen scraping and data mining using iMacros.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
carolinokim

Write YES or No in CVS if script runs properly

Post by carolinokim » Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:55 pm

VERSION BUILD=1011 TRIAL VERSION
Windows 10 64 bit
Chrome Version 106.0.5249.103

I've been using this platform for more than a week and have already created some fantastic scripts that make my job much easier. iMacros runs flawlessly, but the website we work on occasionally doesn't, thus I'm wondering if there's a method we can export if the loop was correctly completed or not and then export it to CSV or Directly to Excel so when loop is finished then we can check which Loop number we should do manual because it was not executed properly.

I'll use the same script I did in my most recent post. viewtopic.php?f=7&p=89250#p89250

Code: Select all

TAG POS=2 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:Visit
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Clickhere
TAB T=2
TAB T=1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=TXT:Back
TAG POS=2 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:Visit
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Clickhere
TAB T=2
TAB T=1
TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS
To help you understand what I'm trying to accomplish, I've attached the screenshot below. It indicates that if lines 2 and 7 were properly run, the spreadsheet's row labeled "LOOP 1" should display "YES," and if not, "NO." By this, after the loop was done we can see which one should we check back again and do manually the work instead of checking then one by one on the website and check if it done properly.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (2.28 KiB) Viewed 9613 times