Multiple Fill, extract and Save to One File

Discussions and Tech Support related to website data extraction, screen scraping and data mining using iMacros.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Marlon

Multiple Fill, extract and Save to One File

Post by Marlon » Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:42 pm

My objective is to fill out an online form, extract the resulting table and write to a single CSV file. The problem: I have to enter numbers 1-4000 in one of the form cells. Should each number come from an uploaded CSV file (where there is a column of 4000 numbers) or is there code to handle this repetition in numbering starting with 1? Also, does the CSV file append with each result? I'd appreciate the board's help with some direction in accomplishing this. I am using the Firefox plug-in.
Tech Support

Post by Tech Support » Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:51 am

With iMacros for Firefox you can use the Javascript Scripting Interface.
baxeico

Post by baxeico » Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:10 pm

Tech Support wrote:With iMacros for Firefox you can use the Javascript Scripting Interface.

and .... can u post an example ??

Thx