Discussions and Tech Support related to website data extraction, screen scraping and data mining using iMacros.
Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki
- it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:14 am
How to extract url between html tags?
Here is the HTML code
Code: Select all
<div class="popular-title"><a href="/sports/columnists/sfl-flspskolnick07sbjan07,0,6943820.column" target="">Long, tough road trip could show whether Heat can win big games and win back fans</a></div>
- Posts: 214
- Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:28 pm
- Location: Ahmedabad
Use below command.....
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:* EXTRACT=HREF