Run silently with no user log on the server

Discussions and Tech Support related to automating the iMacros Browser or Internet Explorer from any scripting and programming language, such as VBS (WSH), VBA, VB, Perl, Delphi, C# or C++.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
kevnad

Run silently with no user log on the server

Post by kevnad » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:12 pm

Hi
We are using NetIQ Appmanager to automatically run our macro every 15 minutes and collect response time data.

With version 7.51.1734, I can't run the script if the user is not log on the server.

I receive this error :
Browser did not respond before timeout. 16 Macro Error: -3

Thanks

How_to_duplicate:
Here's the vbs script that we use :

Dim im, ret, i
Set im = CreateObject("iMacros")

Set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
Set objTextFile = objFSO.OpenTextFile("E:\ComposantesIndPerf\iMacroApp\Log.txt", 8, True)

CheckErr(im.iimOpen("-silent"))

For i = 1 To 1
CheckErr(im.iimPlay("E:\ComposantesIndPerf\iMacroApp\Scénarios\Simple\PRR-Simple.iim"))

objTextFile.WriteLine im.iimGetLastExtract(1)
Next

Sub CheckErr(retCode)

If retCode < 0 Then
objTextFile.WriteLine im.iimGetLastError() & " " & vbCritical & " " & "Macro Error: " & retCode
WScript.Quit(1)
End If

End Sub

im.iimclose()

Any idea how I can do that? I was able using version 6.