Command to refresh the URL until element is found?

Discussions and Tech Support related to automating the iMacros Browser or Internet Explorer from any scripting and programming language, such as VBS (WSH), VBA, VB, Perl, Delphi, C# or C++.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Lebada

Command to refresh the URL until element is found?

Post by Lebada » Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:05 am

Basically I've been using iMacro for Chrome and Auto-Reload extension which refreshes the URL, to refresh the page until the element is found or is active.

How can refresh the URL in iMacros v8? What is the command to refresh URL until element is found. After element is found on the page, I don't need the page to be refreshed anymore. Basically I want the initial URL to be refreshed only.
Lebada

Re: Command to refresh the URL until element is found?

Post by Lebada » Fri May 04, 2012 9:59 pm

Anybody....

Forum dead, meh
garzew2

Re: Command to refresh the URL until element is found?

Post by garzew2 » Thu May 17, 2012 10:13 am

Hello. Please check this topic.
http://forum.imacros.net/viewtopic.php?f= ... 601#p41601
Maybe this will help you.