Default date keeps returning

Discussions and Tech Support related to automating the iMacros Browser or Internet Explorer from any scripting and programming language, such as VBS (WSH), VBA, VB, Perl, Delphi, C# or C++.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
shaves

Default date keeps returning

Post by shaves » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:02 pm

When a certain page opens, the "Accounting Date" field is pre-populated with the current date.

In my macro, I need to change this date. I am able to fill the "Accounting Date" field with the appropriate date. So far so good.

The problem I have is when my iMacro macro pushes the "Save" button, the current date returns to the "Accounting Date" field; which then displays an program error message (not an iMacros error message).

Has anyone had this issue and how have you been able to resolve this issue?

This doesn't happen when I manually key the date in the "Accounting Date" field and then push the save button. The "Accounting Date" doesn't revert back to the current date. This only happens when I try to automate these steps with iMacros.

Thanks for the help.