DS Click and JavaScript or other solution

Discussions and Tech Support related to automating the iMacros Browser or Internet Explorer from any scripting and programming language, such as VBS (WSH), VBA, VB, Perl, Delphi, C# or C++.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
nechi

DS Click and JavaScript or other solution

Post by nechi » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:51 pm

Im not fluent with english, but i will try :)
With this code i can make some results:

Code: Select all

URL GOTO=https://www.site.com
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ID:login_form ATTR=ID:email CONTENT=email
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:PASSWORD FORM=ID:login_form ATTR=ID:pass CONTENT=password
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:login_form ATTR=ID:4&&VALUE:Log<SP>In
SET !ENCRYPTION NO
WAIT SECONDS=2
DS CMD=CLICK X=111 Y=111 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=2
DS CMD=CLICK X=222 Y=222 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=2
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:logout_form ATTR=VALUE:Log<SP>Out
I have using DS becose clicks must be in Flash content. I need to repeat that code few times, with diferent email and password, so i try FOR loop and JavaScript. Thats working in Firefox, but when script need to do clicks, he stoped. With Internet Explorer i cant start .js script, but .iim file wich include code something like i wrote here works perceft without any loops and changing email and password.
Any other solutuions?
Thanks...
mikeeam

Re: DS Click and JavaScript or other solution

Post by mikeeam » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:26 pm

Bump.

I have almost the same question. I have a DS code, and a JS, but cant open the JS in iMacros Browser.