Discussions and Tech Support related to automating the iMacros Browser or Internet Explorer from any scripting and programming language, such as VBS (WSH), VBA, VB, Perl, Delphi, C# or C++.
Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki
- it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:12 pm
Im not fluent with english, but i will try
With this code i can make some results:
Code: Select all
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ID:login_form ATTR=ID:email CONTENT=email
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:PASSWORD FORM=ID:login_form ATTR=ID:pass CONTENT=password
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:login_form ATTR=ID:4&&VALUE:Log<SP>In
SET !ENCRYPTION NO
DS CMD=CLICK X=111 Y=111 CONTENT=
DS CMD=CLICK X=222 Y=222 CONTENT=
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:logout_form ATTR=VALUE:Log<SP>Out
Any other solutuions?
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:54 pm
I have almost the same question. I have a DS code, and a JS, but cant open the JS in iMacros Browser.