Javascript imacro help

Discussions and Tech Support related to automating the iMacros Browser or Internet Explorer from any scripting and programming language, such as VBS (WSH), VBA, VB, Perl, Delphi, C# or C++.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
JAMES123

Javascript imacro help

Post by JAMES123 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:31 am

Hi there,

I want to upload my images in magento admin panel with imacro. Here is code. But i didn't got the image source for uploading. As i know the file is calling JavaScript file. But i am not coder hence unable to code it. Please help.
=====================
code:
VERSION BUILD=7601105 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
URL GOTO=http://www.shoediamond.com/index.php/ad ... it/id/188/
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=TXT:Images
TAG POS=1 TYPE=EMBED ATTR=SRC:http://www.shoediamond.com/skin/adminht ... loader.swf
TAG POS=1 TYPE=EMBED ATTR=SRC:http://www.shoediamond.com/skin/adminht ... loader.swf
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:product_edit_form ATTR=NAME:product[image]&&VALUE:/2/0/202-twil.jpg.tmp
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:product_edit_form ATTR=NAME:product[small_image]&&VALUE:/2/0/202-twil.jpg.tmp
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:product_edit_form ATTR=NAME:product[thumbnail]&&VALUE:/2/0/202-twil.jpg.tmp
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=ID:id_ac526af60caef2115682cbfd34825882
=========================
Attachments
MAGENTO IMCRO.jpg
zaprice

Re: Javascript imacro help

Post by zaprice » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:52 am

Hello,

I am looking for the same solution?

Can someone help?

Thanx!
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:29 pm

zaprice wrote:Hello,

I am looking for the same solution?

Can someone help?

Thanx!
Maybe, if you post correctly one day...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
zaprice

Post by zaprice » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:58 am

hahah i am sorry:

I am using VERSION BUILD=8881205 RECORDER=FX with the firefox browser 33.0.3
URL GOTO=http://www.carbony.nl/index.php/admin/c ... cf4d97c14/

I have tried it with the event type. But that's not working with flash buttons.

hope you van help.

Thanx!
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:58 am

zaprice wrote:hahah i am sorry:

I am using VERSION BUILD=8881205 RECORDER=FX with the firefox browser 33.0.3
URL GOTO=http://www.carbony.nl/index.php/admin/c ... cf4d97c14/

I have tried it with the event type. But that's not working with flash buttons.

hope you van help.

Thanx!
Well, that's better..., even if OS is still missing. "F" means "FULL" in my Sig... And you didn't post any Script nor check that the Page behind your URL is reachable...

The Site is behind Password and Login (same thing for the 1st User), so I can't access the Page, but yes, I had noticed those Flash Objects in 'James123''s Script which only the DS Mode in the iMacros Browser can handle.

A few things you can try though...:
1- Check if you can access a Mobile Version of this 'Magento' thing using "m.carbony.nl..." that doesn't use Flash.
=> Hum, that might work on 'carbony.nl' for you, but not on 'shoediamond.com' for 'James123'..., the URL is accepted by the Server...

2- Apart or together with '1-', change your User Agent to some Mobile Device, as at least on 'carbony.nl', there seems to be some Detection on the UA.

3- Depending on what those Flash Buttons do, if it's for Navigation for example to a different Page, you can simulate the Navigation "manually" by using 'URL GOTO'...

4- From 'James123''s Script, I can access this 'uploader.swf' Flash Object and I see 2 Buttons: 'Browse Files...' and 'Upload Files', so '3-' will probably not work (on those 2 Buttons), but see '5-'/'6-'/'7'...

5- Flash Objects sometimes broadcast some Functions outside the Flash Object, by design for Debug purpose for the Developer or by mistake. If you can identify and access those Functions in that way, then you could access them from JavaScript using 'URL GOTO=javascript:...'... See '6-' for more info...

6- Decompile the Flash Objects to see the Functions inside the Object to try to identify and access them like explained in '5-'...
I've done it already for you for 'uploader.swf' from 'James123''s Script and Site:
http://www.showmycode.com/?4a515f3ce526 ... bc32a67d5b

7- Once you've done '6-', you can then use those Functions like explained in '5-' or you could encapsulate them into some (standard) (maybe hidden) HTML Buttons that you would add to your Page using some GreaseMonkey Script and that iMacros would be able to handle like "normal" non-Flash Objects...

8- And if none of the previous Points work or are too difficult for you to understand and/or to implement, you can always contact the Makers of this 'Magento' thing and pretend that you need access to that Admin Panel from some "exotic" Mobile Device with some specific Browser on which you can't install a Flash Player and therefore can't access Flash Objects, to ask them if they have a non Flash Version..., and they should, or should start thinking about it, Flash gets less and less Support from most Browsers (luckily...!)...

Good luck and I'll be interested to see your Results and how far you come...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...