Where to start?

Discussions and Tech Support related to automating the iMacros Browser or Internet Explorer from any scripting and programming language, such as VBS (WSH), VBA, VB, Perl, Delphi, C# or C++.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.
cazyde

Where to start?

Post by cazyde » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:55 pm

Heya!

So i am not really into scripting... but i have some basic knowledge of c++ programming so i am familiar with the coding process.
I started playing this web based game, and i wanted to test if i could make an automeded helper.

So where do i begin, what do i need to learn, what is reqiered ^^

The game itself is in one .php file but you can open the diffrent sites in diffrent tabs for themselfes. (i have made a script for that :P)

But i want to:
- automated farming every 5 minutes (clickking several things fast) DONE
- have some if statements in case i got low money, or shomthing else and dependig on the circumstanses be smart and do shomthing.
- get some text from the page so i can check for example witch city i am in and how much money i have.

How do i do this? Which lagune should i learn :P i allerady know some BASIC imacros and a little less javascript.. :)
-