Before you jump the gun and refer me to other threads, please read through my objective and challenge at least once.
What is my aim? - I am trying to upload 1 column csv file into PeopleSoft ERP page. Unfortunately, I cannot share the screen but will attempt to describe my challenge in detail.
What have I accomplished? - I can input the file successfully. No problems there
My challenge - After every row of upload, I need to have a tab or enter key to activate another hyperlink on the same row on the page. I have the code working on what I need to do post activating that hyperlink but being able to simulate the tab or enter key is the main challenge. Somehow I am not able to find the element ID of the field where the file rows are being uploaded.
My code looks like this:
Code: Select all
http://www.webdeveloper.com/forum/showt ... Simulation
Details of my machine and setup:
1. What version of iMacros are you using? - 6060703
2.What operating system are you using? - Windows 7 English
3. Which browser(s) are you using? IE 9, Firefox 17 and Chrome 30.0.1599.69 m
4. Do the included demo macros work ok? - Yes
5. If reporting a problem with the Scripting Interface, please also test if the included VBS sample scripts run ok. - Yes. these work fine
6. If recording or replay fails on a specific website:- Not applicable
7. Do you encounter the same problem with the iMacros Browser, iMacros for Internet Explorer and iMacros for Firefox? - Well, technically not applicable as the code hasnt been figured out.
Thank you in advance.