Dynamic ATTR values - HELP

Discussions and Tech Support related to automating the iMacros Browser or Internet Explorer from any scripting and programming language, such as VBS (WSH), VBA, VB, Perl, Delphi, C# or C++.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
HybridBilly

Dynamic ATTR values - HELP

Post by HybridBilly » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:30 am

I have created a script for an online mafia game to tick certain checkboxes and hit the correct buttons/links.
The script works for about 3 replays and then fails bringing up this error. If i try running the script in the iMacros Browser, i get the runtime error -1300.
I have tried recording the script numerous times and each time it looks different.
Below is the most recent recording of the script using the add-on in Firefox.

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=8820413 RECORDER=FX
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !REPLAYSPEED FAST
TAB T=1
URL GOTO=http://infamousgangsters.com/site.php?page=viewigtopic&id=433&forum=1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=TXT:Crimes
TAG POS=2 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=NAME:NoFormName [b]ATTR=NAME:<SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP>4ba80[]<SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP>[/b] CONTENT=YES
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=NAME:NoFormName [b]ATTR=NAME:<SP><SP><SP><SP><SP>4ba80[]<SP><SP><SP><SP><SP>[][/b] CONTENT=YES
TAG POS=2 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=NAME:NoFormName [b]ATTR=NAME:<SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP>4ba80[]<SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP>[][/b] CONTENT=YES
TAG POS=3 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=NAME:NoFormName [b]ATTR=NAME:<SP><SP>4ba80[]<SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP>[][/b] CONTENT=YES
TAG POS=5 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=NAME:NoFormName [b]ATTR=NAME:<SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP>4ba80[]<SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP>[][/b] CONTENT=YES
TAG POS=6 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=NAME:NoFormName [b]ATTR=NAME:<SP><SP>4ba80[]<SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP>[] [/b]CONTENT=YES
TAG POS=7 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=NAME:NoFormName [b]ATTR=NAME:<SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP>4ba80[]<SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP>[] [/b]CONTENT=YES
TAG POS=8 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=NAME:NoFormName [b]ATTR=NAME:<SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP>4ba80[]<SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP>[] [/b]CONTENT=YES
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=NAME:NoFormName ATTR=NAME:submit
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=TXT:Gta
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=NAME:NoFormName [b]ATTR=NAME:7399965043[/b]
The problem with this is the ATTRIBUTE NAME. For all of the above ATTR=NAME sections (excluding ATTR=NAME:submit), the attribute name changes every 5 or 10 seconds. By change i mean the following: The last attribute name keeps changing to a different 1-10 character number and the ATTR=NAME for all of the others changes both positioning between different <SP> AND changes to many different combinations of 5 character alpha-numeric codes. This is the reason why the script fails as it doesnt recognise the new ATTR=NAME code

HOW can i fix this script to make it work regardless as to the continuous change of ATTR=NAME codes?
If someone could either help me fix it myself or take this script and edit it for me, that would be greatly appreciated.

ALSO USING RELATIVE POSITIONING DOES NOT WORK