Looking for Help

Discussions and Tech Support related to automating the iMacros Browser or Internet Explorer from any scripting and programming language, such as VBS (WSH), VBA, VB, Perl, Delphi, C# or C++.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
iceman86

Looking for Help

Post by iceman86 » Thu May 21, 2015 7:43 pm

Hi,

I'm transferring a clients membership list into RSMembership installed in Joomla and I would like to not have to input each members information by hand, considering there's over 1000 members. I thought maybe iMacros would work to take data from my spreadsheet or csv file and search for a user, click the user and then fill in the appropriate fields, save and move on to next user in list. However, as I've scoured the web today I have not been able to find any information that identifies if that works, or how it would work or if i could alter the system and make it work.

Thanks in advance!
chivracq

Re: Looking for Help

Post by chivracq » Fri May 22, 2015 2:10 am

iceman86 wrote:Hi,

I'm transferring a clients membership list into RSMembership installed in Joomla and I would like to not have to input each members information by hand, considering there's over 1000 members. I thought maybe iMacros would work to take data from my spreadsheet or csv file and search for a user, click the user and then fill in the appropriate fields, save and move on to next user in list. However, as I've scoured the web today I have not been able to find any information that identifies if that works, or how it would work or if i could alter the system and make it work.

Thanks in advance!
LOL...!?
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
davidlog

Re: Looking for Help

Post by davidlog » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:55 pm

Wow Really it needs years of experience in imacros commands
I hope I could help but really it's difficult for me
I think that winautomation can do the work for you
check if these youtube video help you
www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgK57sElBqs
anywhere GoodLuck