GO TO NEXT STEP COMMAND?

Discussions and Tech Support related to automating the iMacros Browser or Internet Explorer from any scripting and programming language, such as VBS (WSH), VBA, VB, Perl, Delphi, C# or C++.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
tylergonzales24

GO TO NEXT STEP COMMAND?

Post by tylergonzales24 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:25 pm

I have a script that works but is there a command to ignore a page thats taking to long and just jump to next step with out ending the script? I dont want to ignore error because the step will literally sit there and load all day
techimac

Re: GO TO NEXT STEP COMMAND?

Post by techimac » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:36 pm

tylergonzales24 wrote:I have a script that works but is there a command to ignore a page thats taking to long and just jump to next step with out ending the script? I dont want to ignore error because the step will literally sit there and load all day
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
It will continue with the steps if there is error.
Available for custom iim, javascript iMacros scripts
davidlog

Re: GO TO NEXT STEP COMMAND?

Post by davidlog » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:29 am

Open your Mind, The world is with you not against you ..