Call Macro one after one and run it for a specific number

Discussions and Tech Support related to automating the iMacros Browser or Internet Explorer from any scripting and programming language, such as VBS (WSH), VBA, VB, Perl, Delphi, C# or C++.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
winmaxservices213

Call Macro one after one and run it for a specific number

Post by winmaxservices213 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:38 pm

Hi,

Can any one help on this?

I have 2 CSV files.

a) F:\IMACRO\99acres\user_id_and_password.csv
b) F:\IMACRO\99acres\url_to_send_message.csv

I have a macro (name:- Login) and the code is as below:-

Code: Select all

TAB T=1
TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS
SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 0
SET !EXTRACT_TEST_POPUP NO
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !DATASOURCE F:\IMACRO\99acres\user_id_and_password.csv
SET !DATASOURCE_COLUMNS 1
SET !DATASOURCE_LINE {{!LOOP}}
WAIT SECONDS=5
URL GOTO=www.99acres.com
TAG POS=3 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:Login
WAIT SECONDS=15
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:NoFormName ATTR=NAME:username CONTENT={{!COL1}}
SET !ENCRYPTION NO
TAG POS=2 TYPE=INPUT:PASSWORD FORM=NAME:NoFormName ATTR=NAME:password CONTENT={{!COL2}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=NAME:NoFormName ATTR=ID:submit_query1
wait seconds=10
I have a second macro(name:- contact1) and the code is below

TAB T=1
TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS
SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 0
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !DATASOURCE F:\IMACRO\99acres\url_to_send_message.csv
SET !LOOP 1
URL GOTO={{!COL1}}
WAIT SECONDS=5
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:lf<SP>hp5<SP>mt12<SP><SP>grey EXTRACT=TXT
TAG POS=1 TYPE=TEXTAREA FORM=NAME:sendemailsms ATTR=ONCOPY:return<SP>true;return<SP>preventCopy.fun(event,<SP>this);&&ONSCROLL:show_hide_label(this,<SP>'msg_title1')&&ONKEYUP:pg.chkMsgChars(event,this,400)&&ONFOCUS:srp.changeCssAndDefaultText(this,'C','DP');&&ONBLUR:srp.changeCssAndDefaultText(this,'B','DP');&&ID:es_meg&&CLASS:txtWd<SP>dp_in<SP>f14&&ONPASTE:return<SP>true;return<SP>preventCopy.fun(event,<SP>this);&&STYLE:margin:<SP>1px;&&NAME:msg&&NAMEINERR:Message&&VALTYPE:msg&&ATTR:pd_left_textarea CONTENT=Hi,<SP>if<SP>you<SP>are<SP>interested<SP>in<SP>Renting<SP>your<SP>for<SP>property<SP>on<SP>corporate<SP>lease,<SP>please<SP>send<SP>us<SP>your<SP>contact<SP>number<SP>by<SP>email<SP>to<SP>aradhanaestate@gmail.com<SP>with<SP>this<SP>ad's<SP>property<SP>id.<SP>We<SP>will<SP>send<SP>you<SP>the<SP>terms<SP>and<SP>conditions<SP>by<SP>email.<BR><LF><SP>
TAG POS=2 TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=NAME:sendemailsms ATTR=NAME:identityRadio CONTENT=YES
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A FORM=NAME:sendemailsms ATTR=TXT:Send<SP>Email<SP>&<SP>SMS<SP>FREE&&ONCLICK:$(this).closest('form').submit();return<SP>false;&&ID:SendSmsEmailButtonId&&TITLE:Send<SP>Email<SP>&<SP>SMS&&CLASS:btn<SP>blue<SP>f15<SP>mt5&&HREF:javascript:void(0);
WAIT SECONDS=5
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=ID:ThankyouBar EXTRACT=TXT
WAIT SECONDS=2
WAIT SECONDS=2
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:fadeSlider<SP>f13 EXTRACT=TXT
WAIT SECONDS=2
WAIT SECONDS=2
SAVEAS TYPE=EXTRACT FOLDER=F:\IMACRO\99acres FILE=99acres_MSG_SENT.csv
WAIT SECONDS=5
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Logout
I have a second macro(name:- contact2) and the code is below

TAB T=1
TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS
SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 0
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !DATASOURCE F:\IMACRO\99acres\url_to_send_message.csv
SET !LOOP 71
URL GOTO={{!COL1}}
WAIT SECONDS=5
TAG POS=1 TYPE=TEXTAREA FORM=NAME:sendemailsms ATTR=ONCOPY:return<SP>true;return<SP>preventCopy.fun(event,<SP>this);&&ONSCROLL:show_hide_label(this,<SP>'msg_title1')&&ONKEYUP:pg.chkMsgChars(event,this,400)&&ONFOCUS:srp.changeCssAndDefaultText(this,'C','DP');&&ONBLUR:srp.changeCssAndDefaultText(this,'B','DP');&&ID:es_meg&&CLASS:txtWd<SP>dp_in<SP>f14&&ONPASTE:return<SP>true;return<SP>preventCopy.fun(event,<SP>this);&&STYLE:margin:<SP>1px;&&NAME:msg&&NAMEINERR:Message&&VALTYPE:msg&&ATTR:pd_left_textarea CONTENT=Hi,<SP>if<SP>you<SP>are<SP>interested<SP>in<SP>Renting<SP>your<SP>for<SP>property<SP>on<SP>corporate<SP>lease,<SP>please<SP>send<SP>us<SP>your<SP>contact<SP>number<SP>by<SP>email<SP>to<SP>aradhanaestate@gmail.com<SP>with<SP>this<SP>ad's<SP>property<SP>id.<SP>We<SP>will<SP>send<SP>you<SP>the<SP>terms<SP>and<SP>conditions<SP>by<SP>email.<BR><LF><SP>
TAG POS=2 TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=NAME:sendemailsms ATTR=NAME:identityRadio CONTENT=YES
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A FORM=NAME:sendemailsms ATTR=TXT:Send<SP>Email<SP>&<SP>SMS<SP>FREE&&ONCLICK:$(this).closest('form').submit();return<SP>false;&&ID:SendSmsEmailButtonId&&TITLE:Send<SP>Email<SP>&<SP>SMS&&CLASS:btn<SP>blue<SP>f15<SP>mt5&&HREF:javascript:void(0);
WAIT SECONDS=5
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=ID:ThankyouBar EXTRACT=TXT
WAIT SECONDS=2
WAIT SECONDS=2
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:fadeSlider<SP>f13 EXTRACT=TXT
WAIT SECONDS=2
WAIT SECONDS=2
SAVEAS TYPE=EXTRACT FOLDER=F:\IMACRO\99acres FILE=99acres_MSG_SENT.csv
WAIT SECONDS=5
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Logout

a) Basically I want to login the site by extracting user id and password from csv file (user_id_and_password.csv )
b) I want to open and contact the url one by one in csv file(url_to_send_message.csv) only for 70 times then logout.
c) Then I want to login with second user id and password from line two of csv file and want to open and contact the url one by one in csv file(url_to_send_message.csv) 70 times i.e from 71st line to 140th line
d) Then I want to login with third user id and password from line three of csv file and want to open and contact the url one by one in csv file(url_to_send_message.csv) 70 times i.e from 141 line to 210th line
This will be continues process till the user id ends my csv file. I have 10 user id in my csv file.

Please help to call macro one after another. Also i am not a techie guy. please provide me a code. I troed above code but it shows error.