Help with 9kw auto captcha

Discussions and Tech Support related to automating the iMacros Browser or Internet Explorer from any scripting and programming language, such as VBS (WSH), VBA, VB, Perl, Delphi, C# or C++.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Sweetbarry

Help with 9kw auto captcha

Post by Sweetbarry » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:16 pm

Hey all. I have looked through the forums and tried many different things and still stuck. it looks like it properly sends to 9kw, but then gets stuck and time out on line 28. Here is my code.... any ideas?

VERSION BUILD=8820413
SET !EXTRACT_TEST_POPUP NO
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !TIMEOUT_PAGE 999
SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 999
TAB T=1
URL GOTO=http://www.bitcoinfaucet.xyz/
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ACTION:/reward ATTR=NAME:address CONTENT="my bitcoin address''

FILEDELETE NAME=D:\captcha.jpg

WAIT SECONDS=3
ONDOWNLOAD FOLDER=D:\ FILE=captcha.jpg WAIT=YES
TAG POS=1 TYPE=IMG ATTR=ID:adcopy-puzzle-image-image CONTENT=EVENT:SAVE_ELEMENT_SCREENSHOT
WAIT SECONDS=5

TAB OPEN
TAB T=2
URL GOTO=http://www.9kw.eu/grafik/form.html
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=NAME:apikey CONTENT=''my api''
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=NAME:prio CONTENT=0
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=ACTION:/index.cgi ATTR=NAME:selfsolve CONTENT=NO
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=ACTION:/index.cgi ATTR=NAME:confirm CONTENT=NO
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=ACTION:/index.cgi ATTR=NAME:case-sensitive CONTENT=NO
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=NAME:source CONTENT=imacros
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=NAME:file-upload-01 CONTENT=D:\captcha.jpg
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=TYPE:submit
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=NAME:result EXTRACT=TXT
TAB CLOSE

TAB T=1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ID:adcopy-response-cell ATTR=ID:adcopy_response CONTENT={{!EXTRACT}}
WAIT SECONDS=5
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=ID:verify_profit
WAIT SECONDS=2

TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON FORM=ACTION:/reward ATTR=ID:submitButton
WAIT SECONDS=60
thecoder2012

Re: Help with 9kw auto captcha

Post by thecoder2012 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:17 am

Sweetbarry wrote:Hey all. I have looked through the forums and tried many different things and still stuck. it looks like it properly sends to 9kw, but then gets stuck and time out on line 28. Here is my code.... any ideas?
Really line 28? No messages? Check your history on 9kw.eu but in my tests only line 32 and higher.

My testscript for your site with few changes in the line 32 and higher:

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=8820413
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !TIMEOUT_PAGE 999
SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 999
TAB T=1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ACTION:/reward ATTR=NAME:address CONTENT=my bitcoin address

FILEDELETE NAME=D:\captcha.jpg

WAIT SECONDS=3
ONDOWNLOAD FOLDER=D:\ FILE=captcha.jpg WAIT=YES
TAG POS=1 TYPE=IMG ATTR=ID:adcopy-puzzle-image-image CONTENT=EVENT:SAVE_ELEMENT_SCREENSHOT
WAIT SECONDS=5

TAB OPEN
TAB T=2
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=NAME:apikey CONTENT=my9kwapikey
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=NAME:prio CONTENT=0
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=ACTION:/index.cgi ATTR=NAME:selfsolve CONTENT=NO
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=ACTION:/index.cgi ATTR=NAME:confirm CONTENT=NO
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=ACTION:/index.cgi ATTR=NAME:case-sensitive CONTENT=NO
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=NAME:file-upload-01 CONTENT=D:\captcha.jpg
TAB CLOSE

TAB T=1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ACTION:/reward ATTR=ID:adcopy_response CONTENT={{!EXTRACT}}
WAIT SECONDS=5

WAIT SECONDS=60
See https://www.9kw.eu/grafik/plugins/9kweu_media.iim as base example for solve media.
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea:
Sweetbarry

Post by Sweetbarry » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:58 pm

Yeah, still getting stuck on line 28. It runs through the Tab 2 captcha stuff then goes to a blank page that only says "0036 Keine erlaubte Quelle." and Waits til timeout. and I have over 100 credits with 9kw. I am looking at posts of people that had the same error. Also, I already have the 9kw_media.iim(s) for all the different captchas, but I am still new at this and could figure out how to relate it to the site I am trying to bot.
Sweetbarry

Post by Sweetbarry » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:01 pm

In English it means "0036 No permitted source ."
Sweetbarry

Post by Sweetbarry » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:08 am

Here is my new scrypt after using the 9kw_media.iim as a template. Still get caught at the same place (this time line 52), the line at the end of 9kw captcha fill where it tries to extract the asnswer. I am serahced so many forums I am about to lose my mind, not really, but it is frustrating..

VERSION BUILD=8820413
SET !ERRORIGNORE NO
SET !TIMEOUT_PAGE 999
SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 999

SET !VAR0 C:\BUNY_CAPCH
' Tempfile
SET !VAR1 captcha_{{!NOW:yyyymmdd_hhnnss}}.jpg
' Step 1: Config for 9kw.eu for your apikey
SET !VAR2 ???API????
'And priority (prio 1-20)
SET !VAR3 20
' Step 2: Save the captcha picture to local disk
TAB T=1
WAIT SECONDS=3
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ACTION:/reward ATTR=NAME:address CONTENT=????BtcAddress???
ONDOWNLOAD FOLDER={{!VAR0}} FILE={{!VAR1}} WAIT=YES
'Wait a random number (1 to 5) of seconds
SET !VAR9 EVAL("Math.floor(Math.random()*5 + 1);")
WAIT SECONDS={{!VAR9}}
'Syntaxcheck: API Key, prio
SET !VAR2 EVAL("var s=\"{{!VAR2}}\"; if(s.match(/^[a-zA-Z0-9]+$/) && s.length <= 50 && s.length >= 5) s; else MacroError(\"API Key is wrong.\")")
SET !VAR3 EVAL("var s=\"{{!VAR3}}\", d = parseFloat(s); if(d >= 0 && d <= 20) d; else MacroError(\"Value(Prio) is not in the set range.\")")
'Step 3: Open the a new tab, and go to 9kw.eu, and submit the captcha picture
TAB OPEN
TAB T=2
'The apikey is used to identify each of our customers, which you can get from the our page. It is assigned to the CONTENT.
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=NAME:apikey CONTENT={{!VAR2}}
'Priority in our system like min. 0 to max. 20 (cost +0-20)
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=NAME:prio CONTENT={{!VAR3}}
'Options for the form. See more under http://www.9kw.eu/grafik/form.html and http://www.9kw.eu/api.html
'TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=ACTION:/index.cgi ATTR=NAME:nomd5 CONTENT=YES
'The path of the captcha picture saved is assigned to the CONTENT
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=NAME:file-upload-01 CONTENT={{!VAR0}}{{!VAR1}}
'Submit the formdata to 9kw.eu
'Extract the captchaid from your captcha submit
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=NAME:captchaid EXTRACT=TXT
SET !VAR5 {{!EXTRACT}}
'Clean the !EXTRACT variable for the next task
SET !EXTRACT NULL
'Extract the characters that are recoginzed from the picture of captcha.
TAB CLOSE
TAB T=1
'Display extracted data (only for debug)
'PROMPT {{!VAR5}}
'Step 4: Check the captcha answer (text or nothing like #EANF# = Extraction Anchor Not Found)
SET !VAR6 EVAL("if (\"{{!EXTRACT}}\" == \"#EANF#\") {var x = \"\";} else {var x = \"{{!EXTRACT}}\";} x;")
'Clean the !EXTRACT variable for the next task
SET !EXTRACT NULL
'Step 5: Fill the recognized characters to the verification box
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ID:demo_form ATTR=ID:adcopy_response CONTENT={{!VAR6}}
WAIT SECONDS=5
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=ID:verify_profit
WAIT SECONDS=4
'Step 6: Check and send the captcha feedback back to the captcha service (OK:1, NotOK:2, EN: Right/False, DE: Richtig/Falsch)
'SEARCH SOURCE=REGEXP:"greencheck.png\" style=\"display: ([^;]+);" IGNORE_CASE=YES EXTRACT="$1"
TAG POS=1 TYPE=IMG ATTR=ID:profit-correct EXTRACT=HTM
SET !VAR7 {{!EXTRACT}}
SET !EXTRACT NULL
SET !VAR8 EVAL("if ('{{!VAR7}}'.match(/style=\"display: block/)) {var x = \"1\";} else {var x = \"2\";} x;")
TAB OPEN
TAB T=2
URL GOTO=http://www.9kw.eu/index.cgi?source=imac ... id={{!VAR5}}
WAIT SECONDS=2
TAB CLOSE
TAB T=1

'Cleanup: Delete the old captcha picture
FILEDELETE NAME={{!VAR0}}{{!VAR1}}

WAIT SECONDS=60
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:41 am

Sweetbarry wrote:In English it means "0036 No permitted source ."
Then change it. See https://www.9kw.eu/faq_en.html#28

Line in imacros:

9kw.eu API management: https://www.9kw.eu/userapi.html

Quote FAQ#28:
28. Why am I receiving the message "0036 Source not allowed" ?

In the API settings of our own account a value can be set as a source.
You should either create a new API key with an appropriate source in the field "Source", change an existing one or delete the field for the particular API key to deactivate it. Alternatively select "API" next to "General" under "One-Click API Key" in the API settings for a new key so that the API key is active without any restrictions for all preset functions.
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea:
Sweetbarry

Post by Sweetbarry » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:01 pm

Thank you, that helped immensely. I must have missed that when I was looking before. Ok, so got a new API for imacros, input API (source was already correct just api was wrong). but now I am getting stuck on line 45, when it tries to summit the Captcha form is goes to error "No captcha found".
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:02 am

Sweetbarry wrote:Thank you, that helped immensely. I must have missed that when I was looking before. Ok, so got a new API for imacros, input API (source was already correct just api was wrong). but now I am getting stuck on line 45, when it tries to summit the Captcha form is goes to error "No captcha found".
Then you have no capcha file on your harddisk. I think your problem is the line "SET !VAR0 C:\BUNY_CAPCH". Set it to "SET !VAR0 C:\BUNY_CAPCH\" and try it again.
Sweetbarry

Post by Sweetbarry » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:01 pm

That helped, thank you. No longer says no captcha found. but now it get stuck on line 62 after it closes the second tab and when it tries to enter the result in the captcha before finale summit. the 9kw site is horrible for giving good instructions on how to make this work. it is becoming very frustrating, been working on this for about 2 weeks now..... so thank you guys for all you help so far, I really really appreciate it.
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:43 pm

Sweetbarry wrote:That helped, thank you. No longer says no captcha found. but now it get stuck on line 62 after it closes the second tab and when it tries to enter the result in the captcha before finale summit.
Then check your site with the record function. It's better to record your site and then use only the few lines for the captcha service.

Find:
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ID:demo_form ATTR=ID:adcopy_response CONTENT={{!VAR6}}

Replace it with:
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ACTION:/reward ATTR=ID:adcopy_response CONTENT={{!VAR6}}
Sweetbarry wrote:the 9kw site is horrible for giving good instructions on how to make this work. it is becoming very frustrating,
been working on this for about 2 weeks now..... so thank you guys for all you help so far, I really really appreciate it.
Examples with comments and your imacros knowledge not enough? Then can contact the 9kw.eu support under https://www.9kw.eu/kontakt.html and you have the solution after few days or hours (with luck)
Sweetbarry

Post by Sweetbarry » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:07 pm

That did the trick, here is the complete working scrypt. Every now ang again the site sometimes has a captcha that requires an extra click and Haven't figured out how to get around that but most of the time it still works fine. Want to make a step that if it is a multiclick answer to have it puch refresh captcha until it is the simple one that I know works.

Feel free to use it of course. If you care about it referring to me, then just delete the ref address on the GOTO http line. Once I make some coin I will send you some as a thank you for you help.

VERSION BUILD=8820413
SET !ERRORIGNORE NO
SET !TIMEOUT_PAGE 999
SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 999
SET !VAR0 C:\TEMPCAP\
SET !VAR1 captcha_bit.jpg
SET !VAR2 (((API KEY)))
SET !VAR3 1
SET !VAR4 (((BTC ADDRESS)))
TAB T=1
URL GOTO=http://www.bitcoinfaucet.xyz/?r=1Npeb8N ... aKWAKNpGsd
WAIT SECONDS=3
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ACTION:/reward ATTR=NAME:address CONTENT={{!VAR4}}
ONDOWNLOAD FOLDER={{!VAR0}} FILE={{!VAR1}} WAIT=YES
SET !VAR9 EVAL("Math.floor(Math.random()*5 + 1);")
WAIT SECONDS={{!VAR9}}
SET !VAR2 EVAL("var s=\"{{!VAR2}}\"; if(s.match(/^[a-zA-Z0-9]+$/) && s.length <= 50 && s.length >= 5) s; else MacroError(\"API Key is wrong.\")")
SET !VAR3 EVAL("var s=\"{{!VAR3}}\", d = parseFloat(s); if(d >= 0 && d <= 20) d; else MacroError(\"Value(Prio) is not in the set range.\")")
TAB OPEN
TAB T=2
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=NAME:apikey CONTENT={{!VAR2}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=NAME:prio CONTENT={{!VAR3}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=NAME:file-upload-01 CONTENT={{!VAR0}}{{!VAR1}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=NAME:captchaid EXTRACT=TXT
SET !VAR5 {{!EXTRACT}}
SET !EXTRACT NULL
TAB CLOSE
TAB T=1
SET !VAR6 EVAL("if (\"{{!EXTRACT}}\" == \"#EANF#\") {var x = \"\";} else {var x = \"{{!EXTRACT}}\";} x;")
SET !EXTRACT NULL
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ACTION:/reward ATTR=ID:adcopy_response CONTENT={{!VAR6}}
FILEDELETE NAME={{!VAR0}}{{!VAR1}}
WAIT SECONDS=45
osavigne

Post by osavigne » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:20 pm

thecoder2012 wrote:
Sweetbarry wrote:That helped, thank you. No longer says no captcha found. but now it get stuck on line 62 after it closes the second tab and when it tries to enter the result in the captcha before finale summit.
Then check your site with the record function. It's better to record your site and then use only the few lines for the captcha service.

Find:

Replace it with:
Sweetbarry wrote:the 9kw site is horrible for giving good instructions on how to make this work. it is becoming very frustrating,
been working on this for about 2 weeks now..... so thank you guys for all you help so far, I really really appreciate it.
Examples with comments and your imacros knowledge not enough? Then can contact the 9kw.eu support under https://www.9kw.eu/kontakt.html and you have the solution after few days or hours (with luck)
thecoder2012: How can i contact you? i tried by tickets on the website and nothing yet.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:53 am

osavigne wrote:thecoder2012: How can i contact you? i tried by tickets on the website and nothing yet.
Hum, quite many Users posting on the Forum in the last few days about '9kw', but yep, @the coder2012 is the "Guy" you want, normally quite reactive and helpful, a few Captcha "Providers" were banned from the Forum a few months ago because being too pushy/spammy/advertizing about their last/latest "cheap/cheaper/cheapest" Offer, but I think @thecoder2012 and '9kw' is one of the "Good Guys"... (Hum, funny/interesting to see from his Web-Site that he's German, ah-ah...! (OK, he or she, of course...))

You can try posting your Pb on the Forum, with complete Info, maybe some other Advanced User will help you, I refuse for myself to help for Captcha, sorry... :wink:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:46 pm

osavigne wrote:thecoder2012: How can i contact you? i tried by tickets on the website and nothing yet.
I think your tickets are already answered. Please check it. Multiple messages are not really helpful. Contact is possible with contact form, email, fb, forum and other ways.
chivracq wrote:Hum, quite many Users posting on the Forum in the last few days about '9kw', but yep, @the coder2012 is the "Guy" you want, normally quite reactive and helpful,
I was busy since few weeks and email notification was broken from my emailprovider (=forum was blacklisted). :o
chivracq wrote:a few Captcha "Providers" were banned from the Forum a few months ago because being too pushy/spammy/advertizing about their last/latest "cheap/cheaper/cheapest" Offer, but I think @thecoder2012 and '9kw' is one of the "Good Guys"...
Thanks. Then I'm the "Good Guy"! 8)
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:34 pm

thecoder2012 wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:46 pm
[...]
chivracq wrote:Hum, quite many Users posting on the Forum in the last few days about '9kw', but yep, @the coder2012 is the "Guy" you want, normally quite reactive and helpful,
I was busy since few weeks and email notification was broken from my emailprovider (=forum was blacklisted). :o
chivracq wrote:a few Captcha "Providers" were banned from the Forum a few months ago because being too pushy/spammy/advertizing about their last/latest "cheap/cheaper/cheapest" Offer, but I think @thecoder2012 and '9kw' is one of the "Good Guys"...
Thanks. Then I'm the "Good Guy"! 8)
Tja, blacklisted, then simply create a Rule, and I thought you were were using your own Mail Server, ah-ah...!

Yeah, "Good Guy"... => Keep behaving, ah-ah...! :wink:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...