Discussions and Tech Support related to automating the iMacros Browser or Internet Explorer from any scripting and programming language, such as VBS (WSH), VBA, VB, Perl, Delphi, C# or C++.
Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki
- it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:32 pm
Hey, i've played around abit with C# and the AppClass and i'm able to make some working scripts. For reading purposes i would like to split up my program into different functions or methods.
An example of what i wish to accomplish: If i do this now, it stops running after excecuting playLoginMacro();
Code: Select all
static class Program
/// The main entry point for the application.
static void Main()
public static void playLoginMacro()
public static void playTrainingMacro()