video class

Discussions and Tech Support related to automating the iMacros Browser or Internet Explorer from any scripting and programming language, such as VBS (WSH), VBA, VB, Perl, Delphi, C# or C++.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
canimtr

video class

Post by canimtr » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:42 pm

Hello

I am new in imacros, i need help, i can not manage to capture the link in mp4

<div id="zkp-player" class="zkp_player" style="margin: 0px auto; display: block; width: 1239px; height: 447px; position: relative;">
<div class="ZKP default-theme active">
<video class="absolute autoSize" style="display: block;" src="https://cdn00.vidyomani.com/c/3/8/9/nus ... 4"></video>
<div class="watermark absolute disabled" style="max-width: 15%;">

my script :

TAG POS={{!LOOP}} TYPE=A ATTR=CLASS:"absolute autoSize" EXTRACT=HREF
SAVEAS TYPE=EXTRACT FOLDER=C:\Users\Desktop FILE=100.csv

thank you for your reply
chivracq

Re: video class

Post by chivracq » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:10 am

canimtr wrote:Hello

I am new in imacros, i need help, i can not manage to capture the link in mp4

Code: Select all

<div id="zkp-player" class="zkp_player" style="margin: 0px auto; display: block; width: 1239px; height: 447px; position: relative;">
<div class="ZKP default-theme active">
<video class="absolute autoSize" style="display: block;" src="https://cdn00.vidyomani.com/c/3/8/9/nusr-et-ten-muhtesem-kobe-burger/nusr-et-ten-muhtesem-kobe-burger-240p.mp4"></video>
<div class="watermark absolute disabled" style="max-width: 15%;">
my script :

Code: Select all

TAG POS={{!LOOP}} TYPE=A ATTR=CLASS:"absolute autoSize" EXTRACT=HREF
SAVEAS TYPE=EXTRACT FOLDER=C:\Users\Desktop FILE=100.csv
thank you for your reply
Grrr..., Thread approved but try to select the correct Sub-Forum when you open a Thread, your Thread has nothing to do with the 'Scripting Interface' nor a '.BAT' File, it's a hassle to move Threads... :roll:
(But no need to duplicate, this becomes Spam...!)

CIM...! :mrgreen:

You don't post your URL..., so what do you get in the 'EXTRACT=HREF'...?
Did iMacros record the Statement you use for the 'EXTRACT' Statement or did you make it up yourself...?
Post the Result as well of 'EXTRACT=HTM'.

What do you expect exactly...?

But you'll get your "Link" anyway with an 'EXTRACT=HTM' at one of the 2 higher 'DIV' Levels + 'EVAL()'... :idea:

I don't see any 'TYPE=A' in your Source Code but you've truncated the Block and it is not a "coherent" Block of Source Code anymore... :roll: , but you can try to extract at the 'TYPE=VIDEO' Level... :idea:
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...