Automation multiple clicks

Discussions and Tech Support related to automating the iMacros Browser or Internet Explorer from any scripting and programming language, such as VBS (WSH), VBA, VB, Perl, Delphi, C# or C++.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
ZoeF

Automation multiple clicks

Post by ZoeF » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:03 pm

Hey all i am new to this imacros and i want to automate a website where you need to click a specific button multiple times and then go to the next page and rince and repeat.

What i know so far.

TAG POS=1 TYPE=LABEL ATTR=TXT:Add
TAG POS=2 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=TXT:Next<SP>→

Everytime you press a Add the POS=1 changes to the next one. So i was thinking of using a while loop and as long as POS=1 == ATTR=TXT:Add click the button.

But for one or another reason i can't seem to add a while loop.

Anyone who can assist?

Tnx in advance!
chivracq

Re: Automation multiple clicks

Post by chivracq » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:58 am

ZoeF wrote:Hey all i am new to this imacros and i want to automate a website where you need to click a specific button multiple times and then go to the next page and rince and repeat.

What i know so far.

Code: Select all

Everytime you press a Add the POS=1 changes to the next one. So i was thinking of using a while loop and as long as POS=1 == ATTR=TXT:Add click the button.

Anyone who can assist?

Tnx in advance!
Hi 'Zoef-Zoef'' (love your Pseudo btw, oops...!, I actually use the "same"-Sound for it quite often, oops...!, more in FR or ENG), but hum...!, I hope you realize your Thread Title a a bit useless, tja...!, what did you expect...!?, I think absolutely all Threads on the Forum are about "Automation multiple clicks", ah-ah...! OK do your "better best" and come up with some a bit more Descriptive Thread Title, ah-ah...! (Then we can talk, if you still need some Help... Ah-ah...!))
=> "Klik-Klik-Klik" sounds better actually, if you want my Opinion... You wouldn't happen to be playing in some nice Band by any chance, I'm looking for some "Click-Click-Click" Track, ah-ah...!?

Pfff, and try to select the correct Sub-Forum next time you open a Thread 'Zoef-Zoef'...!!, you Thread has nothing to do with the Scripting Interface..., "foei-foei"...! :roll:
(But OK no need to duplicate...)

OK, and 'Zoef'-'Zoef' again, you should consider maybe one day during the Summer, is just an Idea, just for when you have some time, maybe you do Pastis at 13h with the Friends, and Pastis again at 18h, then maybe you might have the time one day around 16h reading the Forum Rules...? (Very interesting Info in there, especially if you hope for some "real" Answer on your "real Qt" on the Forum..., ah-ah...! :idea: )

Mini-Hint: "Automation multiple clicks": Thread Title is so vague, I didn't read the Content... :idea:
Last edited by chivracq on Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
ZoeF

Post by ZoeF » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:16 pm

I honestly believe this is most useless answer i have ever gotten on any forum. But i am glad you have typed zoef zoef multiple times. Maybe Oo maybe you should read the first sentance and then maybe just maybe go troll somewhere else? As this is the first post i ever made on this board you could maybe be a little more polite and less condescending? You could have said the following.

Sorry this is the wrong board to ask this question "insert correct board here".
Read the rules "insert link to rules".
I wil try to help the moment you did this.

But i feel happy for you that you are a community moderator with no respect for the new community member.

Anyway the admin that approved this topic could have placed it in the correct board if i made a mestake (wich i clearly did now that i look at it). And the title is good enough.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:17 pm

ZoeF wrote:I honestly believe this is most useless answer i have ever gotten on any forum. But i am glad you have typed zoef zoef multiple times. Maybe Oo maybe you should read the first sentance and then maybe just maybe go troll somewhere else? As this is the first post i ever made on this board you could maybe be a little more polite and less condescending? You could have said the following.

Sorry this is the wrong board to ask this question "insert correct board here".
Read the rules "insert link to rules".
I wil try to help the moment you did this.

But i feel happy for you that you are a community moderator with no respect for the new community member.

Anyway the admin that approved this topic could have placed it in the correct board if i made a mestake (wich i clearly did now that i look at it). And the title is good enough.
"I honestly believe this is most useless answer i have ever gotten on any forum."
=> Hum, maybe yes, and maybe no, ah-ah...! :wink:
Let me explain...: I guess you will remember my Reply, which was meant to be a little bit "lidicrously funny" and not "offencive" [sic] at all, sorry if you felt like that... (Thanks for your Report btw... :wink: ) and I hope next time you join a (Technical) Forum, you will read the Forum Rules for (Technical) Info to include in your Post when you open a Thread (hopefully in the correct Sub-Forum)... Hum, sbd was talking about "Respect"...?

Oops, missed the Capital F in "ZoeF", sorry about that...

OK, you didn't like my "Style", then we start all over again...:

1- Useless (= non Descriptive (enough)) Thread Title: Unless you find your Answer here... Well, good luck...! (Hum, some other User beat you recently, actually, you don't even win the Palm for the most useless Thread Title of the month, damned...! :shock: )

2- Wrong Sub-Forum...! Thread has nothing to do with the Scripting Interface... Grrr..., billenkoek...!! (But no need to duplicate...) :roll:
=> Thread reported to be moved by Forum Admin, I cannot do it anymore once I've approved a Thread...

3- CIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig..., and/or the Forum Rules, ah-ah...!)
Oh yeah, you were a bit lazy, here we go...:
"Read the rules "insert link to rules"."

>>>

But, hum, I see that you've created a Duplicate Thread while I asked you not to (and in the wrong Sub-Forum again, ah-ah...!), this is Spam and a Show-Stopper for me, then I won't try to help you anyway...

Hum, "(But OK no need to duplicate...)", I said..., you missed that part, obviously, ah-ah...! And again in some "wrong" Sub-Forum, sorry but your Qt has nothing specific to ONLY iMacros for CR, especially if you don't even mention your FCI...! :roll:
(Hum, and "I" thought your Thread Title was "good enough", ah-ah...!)

While loop automation
by ZoeF on 25 Jun 2017, 16:20
ZoeF wrote:Hey all i am new to this imacros and i want to automate a website where you need to click a specific button multiple times and then go to the next page and rince and repeat.

What i know so far.

i tried

while (TAG POS=1 == ATTR=TXT:Add)
{
}
WAIT SECONDS=10

Anyone who can assist?

Tnx in advance!
Thread reported to be deleted, hum, or merged actually as it contains a bit more Info than this current Original Thread (and the Thread Title is a bit more Descriptive, I'm nearly impressed, ah-ah...!), and both to be moved to the correct (= 'General' Sub-Forum), even if pfff, will happen in 3 months maybe, is complete hassle..., but I don't help Spammers, oops...! (And you didn't like my "Style" anyway, ah-ah...! :oops: )
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
ZoeF

Post by ZoeF » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:10 pm

Then tell me how i should move a topic? Duplicate topic is my way of getting to the correct forum topic. Don't get me wrong here but why do you need my operating system? I ask for info on how a while loop should work. I don't ask to help in scripting a software that launches a rocket to the moon. If you are unable to help or respond in a normal manner please don't.

Calling me a spammer after you ask me to post in the correct sub forum is a bit dumb don't you agree?
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:25 pm

ZoeF wrote:Then tell me how i should move a topic? Duplicate topic is my way of getting to the correct forum topic. Don't get me wrong here but why do you need my operating system? I ask for info on how a while loop should work. I don't ask to help in scripting a software that launches a rocket to the moon. If you are unable to help or respond in a normal manner please don't.

Calling me a spammer after you ask me to post in the correct sub forum is a bit dumb don't you agree?
Only the Forum Admin can move a Post/Thread..., but he comes only once every 1-2-3 Months, I guess I'm doing a "too good" Job, ah-ah...! :wink:
But you can still delete your Duplicate (which is again in a wrong Sub-Forum anyway, ah-ah...!), as long as nobody replied after your last Post after you, that's why I deliberately didn't post in that Duplicate...

Oh..., Content modified while I quoted you, OK..., "douch" [sic] gone, ah-ah...! :wink:
=> Well, dunno what is "dumbest"..., I asked you clearly "not to duplicate"... :roll:

My first Reply was meant to be "a bit funny", my apologies again as you didn't like the "Style"...

"... why do you need my operating system?"
=> Well, read my Sig again, it's all explained in there... :idea:
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:45 pm

Oh yeah...!, and one more Duplicate, ah-ah...! (In the correct Sub-Forum this time, very good...! And FCI finally nearly mentioned, I'm getting impressed, ah-ah...! (Even if counting until 3 sounds like it's still a little bit too complicated, ah-ah...!)

While loop automation
by ZoeF on 25 Jun 2017, 22:13
ZoeF wrote:

version iMacro Chrome :  8.4.4 
Hey all i am new to this imacros and i want to automate a website where you need to click a specific button multiple times and then go to the next page and rince and repeat.

What i know so far.

i tried

[code]while (TAG POS=1 == ATTR=TXT:Add)
{
}
WAIT SECONDS=10
[/code]

Anyone who can assist?

Tnx in advance!
ZoeF

Post by ZoeF » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:14 am

Dude do you realy need to be so condescending? If you would have taken the time to react maturely and direct in place of your ah-ha he-he and other bs responses i would have posted in the correct board from the 2nd time. And btw i deleted the other topic in the wrong board. But i guess you didn't notice. If you would have helped from the start you would not have to type so much?
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:49 am

ZoeF wrote:Dude do you realy need to be so condescending? If you would have taken the time to react maturely and direct in place of your ah-ha he-he and other bs responses i would have posted in the correct board from the 2nd time. And btw i deleted the other topic in the wrong board. But i guess you didn't notice. If you would have helped from the start you would not have to type so much?
Hum, just checking after 4 days and I still don't see any Reply/Answer, I hope you were not in a "hurry" for a Solution oops...! :wink:
Follow my "Advice" next time I would think... (You would have gotten your Solution within a few hours...) :idea: