Instagram - Follow Users from Comments

Discussions and Tech Support related to automating the iMacros Browser or Internet Explorer from any scripting and programming language, such as VBS (WSH), VBA, VB, Perl, Delphi, C# or C++.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Kick

Instagram - Follow Users from Comments

Post by Kick » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:59 pm

Hello!
Some time ago I created a script, which follows people who followed popular people last time.
It's ok but people who are following me are weak fans. Generally they are new people on Instagram and they followed few popular users because Instagram suggested to do it. Unfortunatelly they often don't return to the instagram.
I wrote this script much time. I was reading, asking on this forum, other forums, trying, and guessed.
I was proud of it that I managed to do it.
Unfortunatelly now i haven't a good activity on photos.
If I follow people from comments - from telephone, because my script is only for following people from follows other person - I saw it's better. These people are more active.
I saw on YouTube that I can "scrape" Instagram urls from comments and than follow these people.
I wanted to learn more about iMacros capabilities, about scraping but unfortunatelly i can't learn. In my launguage are not tutorials and I'm not good at English.
Maybe somebody from You have a similar or can help me?
Can You say me how can I follow people from comments?
Greetings
chivracq

Re: Instagram - Follow Users from Comments

Post by chivracq » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:11 am

Kick wrote:Hello!
Some time ago I created a script, which follows people who followed popular people last time.
It's ok but people who are following me are weak fans. Generally they are new people on Instagram and they followed few popular users because Instagram suggested to do it. Unfortunatelly they often don't return to the instagram.
I wrote this script much time. I was reading, asking on this forum, other forums, trying, and guessed.
I was proud of it that I managed to do it.
Unfortunatelly now i haven't a good activity on photos.
If I follow people from comments - from telephone, because my script is only for following people from follows other person - I saw it's better. These people are more active.
I saw on YouTube that I can "scrape" Instagram urls from comments and than follow these people.
I wanted to learn more about iMacros capabilities, about scraping but unfortunatelly i can't learn. In my launguage are not tutorials and I'm not good at English.
Maybe somebody from You have a similar or can help me?
Can You say me how can I follow people from comments?
Greetings
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
Kick

Post by Kick » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:56 pm

?
Kick

Post by Kick » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:05 pm