Imacros Automated Betting Script

Discussions and Tech Support related to automating the iMacros Browser or Internet Explorer from any scripting and programming language, such as VBS (WSH), VBA, VB, Perl, Delphi, C# or C++.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Hijotech

Imacros Automated Betting Script

Post by Hijotech » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:17 pm

My dear fellow Imacros Users,

I will need your help to assist me with Imacros java script or any code that can automate betting on my browser. For example i was able to run the code below on my imacros, it works successfully.
VERSION BUILD=9030808 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
URL GOTO=https://old-mobile.bet9ja.com/Account/Login.aspx
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_w_ContentMain_ContentMain_LoginUser1_ctrlLogin_Username CONTENT="username"
SET !ENCRYPTION NO
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:PASSWORD FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_w_ContentMain_ContentMain_LoginUser1_ctrlLogin_Password CONTENT="password"
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_w_ContentMain_ContentMain_LoginUser1_ctrlLogin_lnkBtnLogin
TAG POS=6 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=TXT:
Wait Seconds=5
TAG POS=1 TYPE=IMG ATTR=CLASS:select_league_classic&&TXT:
Wait Seconds=5
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX ATTR=ID:Over_Under_3_5_0_over3 CONTENT=YES
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:NUMBER ATTR=ID:inputAmount CONTENT=170
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=ID:button_bet
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=ID:button_bet_ticket

TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX ATTR=ID:Over_Under_2_5_0_under2 CONTENT=YES
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:NUMBER ATTR=ID:inputAmount CONTENT=270

TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT ATTR=ID:bet-select-market CONTENT=%Correct_Score
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=TXT:2-1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX ATTR=ID:Correct_Score_0__2_1 CONTENT=YES
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:NUMBER ATTR=ID:inputAmount CONTENT=60

Wait Seconds=120
URL GOTO=https://old-mobile.bet9ja.com/Home.aspx
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=HREF:javascript:OpenPage('/Logout.aspx')
Wait Seconds=715

The code above automatically login to my betting site and place bet automatically on a virtual games and log me out after 120 seconds and login back after 715 seconds to place another bet.

Now i want a imacros to watch the virtual game and place bet on a specific feature base on past result. for example:

CRY vs WHU
WU vs CRY

Imacros watch this game which game comes first and if they play BTS yes the imacros will place BTS No on the next feauture. if CRY vs WHU comes first and play 0-1, 1-0, 2-0, 0-2, e.t.c. as long as their is no BTS. Imacros will now place BTS Yes in the next game WHU vs CRY. Please can any one help me with such code that can place bet base on previous outcome?
chivracq

Re: Imacros Automated Betting Script

Post by chivracq » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:42 pm

Hijotech wrote:My dear fellow Imacros Users,

I will need your help to assist me with Imacros java script or any code that can automate betting on my browser. For example i was able to run the code below on my imacros, it works successfully.

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=9030808 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
URL GOTO=https://old-mobile.bet9ja.com/Account/Login.aspx
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_w_ContentMain_ContentMain_LoginUser1_ctrlLogin_Username CONTENT="username"
SET !ENCRYPTION NO
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:PASSWORD FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_w_ContentMain_ContentMain_LoginUser1_ctrlLogin_Password CONTENT="password"
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_w_ContentMain_ContentMain_LoginUser1_ctrlLogin_lnkBtnLogin
TAG POS=6 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=TXT:
Wait Seconds=5
TAG POS=1 TYPE=IMG ATTR=CLASS:select_league_classic&&TXT:
Wait Seconds=5
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX ATTR=ID:Over_Under_3_5_0_over3 CONTENT=YES
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:NUMBER ATTR=ID:inputAmount CONTENT=170

TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX ATTR=ID:Over_Under_2_5_0_under2 CONTENT=YES
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:NUMBER ATTR=ID:inputAmount CONTENT=270

TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT ATTR=ID:bet-select-market CONTENT=%Correct_Score
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=TXT:2-1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX ATTR=ID:Correct_Score_0__2_1 CONTENT=YES
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:NUMBER ATTR=ID:inputAmount CONTENT=60

Wait Seconds=120
URL GOTO=https://old-mobile.bet9ja.com/Home.aspx
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=HREF:javascript:OpenPage('/Logout.aspx')
Wait Seconds=715

The code above automatically login to my betting site and place bet automatically on a virtual games and log me out after 120 seconds and login back after 715 seconds to place another bet.

Now i want a imacros to watch the virtual game and place bet on a specific feature base on past result. for example:

CRY vs WHU
WU vs CRY

Imacros watch this game which game comes first and if they play BTS yes the imacros will place BTS No on the next feauture. if CRY vs WHU comes first and play 0-1, 1-0, 2-0, 0-2, e.t.c. as long as their is no BTS. Imacros will now place BTS Yes in the next game WHU vs CRY. Please can any one help me with such code that can place bet base on previous outcome?
8)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:58 am

Previous Post/Quote from me was only meant to secure your Post @OP, as Users with similar Qt's tend (90%...!) to delete their Thread once they've got their Answer, to prevent the "Competition" to use their Script, ah-ah...! :shock:

But OK, I see you are getting a bit "desperate" and start posting in different Threads..., yeah, could work..., but you should keep this current Thread your main Thread and provide all Info here instead of posting/providing different Info in the different Threads where you post or are going to post... Just saying...! :idea:
Hijotech wrote:Hi,

My request is similiar that of the post here. I want imacros on chrome to place bet automatically with a line of code on .iim if the home team odds is greater than >2.90 it will place a bet on home to win, draw, away team to win with under 2.5 and over 2.5 and if the home team odds is less than <2.90 it will skip the bet it auth to bet to the next line of code. here is the code on how i want it work:

IF { TAG POS=1 TYPE=LABEL ATTR=TXT:>2.90* }

THEN {
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX ATTR=ID:Match_Result_0_Home CONTENT=YES
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:NUMBER ATTR=ID:inputAmount CONTENT=100

TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX ATTR=ID:Match_Result_0_Draw CONTENT=YES

TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT ATTR=ID:bet-select-market CONTENT=%1x2Scores_Over_Under_2_5_UNDER2
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX ATTR=ID:1x2Scores_Over_Under_2_5_0__1x2AwayScoresUnder2 CONTENT=YES

TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT ATTR=ID:bet-select-market CONTENT=%HomeAwayScores_Over_Under_2_5_AWAY2
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX ATTR=ID:HomeAwayScores_Over_Under_2_5_0_AwayScoresOver2 CONTENT=YES
Wait Seconds=120
}

ELSE {

TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX ATTR=ID:Match_Result_0_Away CONTENT=YES

TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT ATTR=ID:bet-select-market CONTENT=%1x2Scores_Over_Under_2_5_UNDER2
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX ATTR=ID:1x2Scores_Over_Under_2_5_0__1x2HomeScoresUnder2 CONTENT=YES

TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT ATTR=ID:bet-select-market CONTENT=%HomeAwayScores_Over_Under_2_5
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX ATTR=ID:HomeAwayScores_Over_Under_2_5_0_HomeScoresOver2 CONTENT=YES

Wait Seconds=120
}
PLEASE JUST GIVE ME THE CORRECT CODE OF THIS.

Thanks
You should start from the beginning if you hope for some Help...:
=> (F)CIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig, and applied to your 2 Threads...)

And to "manage" your "Expectations", I won't try to help you on this one as I don't help for Financial/Games/Votes/Social Media/Hack/Spam, but hum, what you want is fairly easy to achieve, and is quite an interesting Usecase for iMacros actually... Grrr..., ah-ah...!
Hoeaw...!, Cool...! NO NEED TO SHOUT...! :roll:
This kind of "Communication" doesn't work on a Technical Forum, just saying... :idea:
Hum, maybe I have some Answer then...:
"YEAH...!!!, GIVE ME SOME CHOCOLATE OR A LOT OF MONEY (hum, both actually...!)...!!!"
OK, got the Msg...!? :wink:

But, hum..., even if I won't (try to) help you on this one, you should still use the Forum "correctly" (or I won't even try to help you a next time...) and start by mentioning your FCI (in both Threads), and fine if you post in 2 or more different Threads, but you need to maintain and finish them all correctly... And share your Solution once you've got your Script working [of course...!]...

:idea: Hum, some other Idea for you is to try to open a parallel Thread on SOF, the "Quality" of Answers for iMacros Threads is not always "top-top", ah-ah...!, but a few "semi-Advanced" Users there are "dieing" for Reputation Points and might write/improve your Script for you, just an Idea...! But, hum, same Quality and Follow-up expected from you then, and that's one more Thread to follow up and "maintain"... :idea:
=> And post the Link here of course...

Well, good luck anyway... :wink:
(But if you use your Brain a bit, what you want is not very difficult, just saying...! :idea: )
=> Your OP was already from about 1 week ago... What you want is 1 hour Reading Documentation + a bit of Thinking for a Newbie, which I guess you are not really-completely..., OK, I can solve your Case in 5-10 min, but I'm a bit "Advanced", you would have already gotten your Script to work about 1 week ago if you had tried by yourself a bit... (Hum..., and I think I would still have helped you finish your Script if you had done 98% but got really-stuck on one final mini-part... Well, if FCI mentioned and all previous Threads handled correctly of course...!)

Hum..., and stg I forgot to mention in my first Reply..., try to select the correct Sub-Forum when you open a Thread (next time), this belongs as well to "using the Forum correctly", your current Thread has absolutely nothing to do with the Scripting Interface...!! :idea: :roll:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
Hijotech

Post by Hijotech » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:32 pm

chivracq wrote:Previous Post/Quote from me was only meant to secure your Post @OP, as Users with similar Qt's tend (90%...!) to delete their Thread once they've got their Answer, to prevent the "Competition" to use their Script, ah-ah...! :shock:

But OK, I see you are getting a bit "desperate" and start posting in different Threads..., yeah, could work..., but you should keep this current Thread your main Thread and provide all Info here instead of posting/providing different Info in the different Threads where you post or are going to post... Just saying...! :idea:
Hijotech wrote:Hi,

My request is similiar that of the post here. I want imacros on chrome to place bet automatically with a line of code on .iim if the home team odds is greater than >2.90 it will place a bet on home to win, draw, away team to win with under 2.5 and over 2.5 and if the home team odds is less than <2.90 it will skip the bet it auth to bet to the next line of code. here is the code on how i want it work:

IF { TAG POS=1 TYPE=LABEL ATTR=TXT:>2.90* }

THEN {
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX ATTR=ID:Match_Result_0_Home CONTENT=YES

TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX ATTR=ID:1x2Scores_Over_Under_2_5_0__1x2AwayScoresUnder2 CONTENT=YES

TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT ATTR=ID:bet-select-market CONTENT=%HomeAwayScores_Over_Under_2_5_AWAY2
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX ATTR=ID:HomeAwayScores_Over_Under_2_5_0_AwayScoresOver2 CONTENT=YES
Wait Seconds=120
}

ELSE {

TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX ATTR=ID:Match_Result_0_Away CONTENT=YES

TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX ATTR=ID:1x2Scores_Over_Under_2_5_0__1x2HomeScoresUnder2 CONTENT=YES

TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT ATTR=ID:bet-select-market CONTENT=%HomeAwayScores_Over_Under_2_5
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX ATTR=ID:HomeAwayScores_Over_Under_2_5_0_HomeScoresOver2 CONTENT=YES

Wait Seconds=120
}

Thanks
You should start from the beginning if you hope for some Help...:
=> (F)CIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig, and applied to your 2 Threads...)

And to "manage" your "Expectations", I won't try to help you on this one as I don't help for Financial/Games/Votes/Social Media/Hack/Spam, but hum, what you want is fairly easy to achieve, and is quite an interesting Usecase for iMacros actually... Grrr..., ah-ah...!
Hoeaw...!, Cool...! NO NEED TO SHOUT...! :roll:
This kind of "Communication" doesn't work on a Technical Forum, just saying... :idea:
Hum, maybe I have some Answer then...:
"YEAH...!!!, GIVE ME SOME CHOCOLATE OR A LOT OF MONEY (hum, both actually...!)...!!!"
OK, got the Msg...!? :wink:

But, hum..., even if I won't (try to) help you on this one, you should still use the Forum "correctly" (or I won't even try to help you a next time...) and start by mentioning your FCI (in both Threads), and fine if you post in 2 or more different Threads, but you need to maintain and finish them all correctly... And share your Solution once you've got your Script working [of course...!]...

:idea: Hum, some other Idea for you is to try to open a parallel Thread on SOF, the "Quality" of Answers for iMacros Threads is not always "top-top", ah-ah...!, but a few "semi-Advanced" Users there are "dieing" for Reputation Points and might write/improve your Script for you, just an Idea...! But, hum, same Quality and Follow-up expected from you then, and that's one more Thread to follow up and "maintain"... :idea:
=> And post the Link here of course...

Well, good luck anyway... :wink:
(But if you use your Brain a bit, what you want is not very difficult, just saying...! :idea: )
=> Your OP was already from about 1 week ago... What you want is 1 hour Reading Documentation + a bit of Thinking for a Newbie, which I guess you are not really-completely..., OK, I can solve your Case in 5-10 min, but I'm a bit "Advanced", you would have already gotten your Script to work about 1 week ago if you had tried by yourself a bit... (Hum..., and I think I would still have helped you finish your Script if you had done 98% but got really-stuck on one final mini-part... Well, if FCI mentioned and all previous Threads handled correctly of course...!)

Hum..., and stg I forgot to mention in my first Reply..., try to select the correct Sub-Forum when you open a Thread (next time), this belongs as well to "using the Forum correctly", your current Thread has absolutely nothing to do with the Scripting Interface...!! :idea: :roll:

Hi Brother,

If you can help me achieve this, i will be vary much grateful to you. I am new to this kind of program. i currently don't want the first thread anymore but i want to achieve the second thread i post. Please i really need your help.

I want the imacros to place bet automatically on a specified odds in a virtual game. On the bookmaker site on the virtual game tab their are ten matches available for bet on each week and their are 38 weeks, it takes 2 minutes to play each week. So i want imacros to place four single bet on the same match that meet the specified odds.

Please i will like you to reach me on afrimefinc@gmail.com let talk.

Thanks
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:47 pm

Hum..., bit of a hassle to have to maintain several Threads in parallel, pfff...:
chivracq wrote:
Hijotech wrote:Yap can you help with the Conditional Logic in '.iim script on my above codes to work the way i want it.
Yeah, but no sorry, I'm not really too motivated to help you on this one as I don't help for Games/Votes/Betting and I few other "Areas"..., and you still don't use the Forum "correctly", I gave you already some "Artistic" "Explanation" (I hope you like the Colours, ah-ah...! 8) ) in your own Thread....
But OK, I guess you already saw my Reply as I notice that you've opened a parallel Thread on SOF like I suggested, hum..., without posting the Link here like I asked..., another minus-Point for not using the Forum correctly... + FCI not mentioned either on SOF and shouting there as well with "GIVE ME"... :roll:

No Reply(ies)/Solution(s) yet on SOF either, but OK, yeah..., good luck anyway...

>>>

Oh..., and a Reply at the same time while I'm posting as well...:
Hi Brother,

If you can help me achieve this, i will be vary much grateful to you. I am new to this kind of program. i currently don't want the first thread anymore but i want to achieve the second thread i post. Please i really need your help.

I want the imacros to place bet automatically on a specified odds in a virtual game. On the bookmaker site on the virtual game tab their are ten matches available for bet on each week and their are 38 weeks, it takes 2 minutes to play each week. So i want imacros to place four single bet on the same match that meet the specified odds.

Thanks
Yep, I understand what you want, but I don't help for Bettings or Games or Votes, I simply don't help if any Competition or Financial Win or Spam is involved..., that's my "Policy", sorry...

[Even if I gained absolutely all my "Knowledge" about iMacros from playing Games myself, oops...! :twisted: But OK, if you want to "win", you need to demonstrate by yourself that you are indeed the most "Clever", you don't ask other People to write your Script, then everybody playing that Game uses the same Script, and it then becomes Robots playing against Robots, and that kills the Game...]
And as I said, I don't find you use the Forum "correctly"..., hum "the Forums" now actually, even if, OK, I don't have much to say about SOF if nobody there "complains" and strives for "Quality"..., which I always find a bit "surprising" because the Threads on SOF are all of pretty High Quality for 'JavaScript' and other Programming Languages as well, but definitely not for 'iMacros', with a few Exceptions for Threads answered by Advanced User @Shugar who is very-very good, ah-ah...!
Hijotech

Post by Hijotech » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:33 pm

chivracq wrote:Hum..., bit of a hassle to have to maintain several Threads in parallel, pfff...:
chivracq wrote:
Hijotech wrote:Yap can you help with the Conditional Logic in '.iim script on my above codes to work the way i want it.
Yeah, but no sorry, I'm not really too motivated to help you on this one as I don't help for Games/Votes/Betting and I few other "Areas"..., and you still don't use the Forum "correctly", I gave you already some "Artistic" "Explanation" (I hope you like the Colours, ah-ah...! 8) ) in your own Thread....
But OK, I guess you already saw my Reply as I notice that you've opened a parallel Thread on SOF like I suggested, hum..., without posting the Link here like I asked..., another minus-Point for not using the Forum correctly... + FCI not mentioned either on SOF and shouting there as well with "GIVE ME"... :roll:

No Reply(ies)/Solution(s) yet on SOF either, but OK, yeah..., good luck anyway...
>>>

Hi Brother,

Thanks
Yep, I understand what you want, but I don't help for Bettings or Games or Votes, I simply don't help if any Competition or Financial Win or Spam is involved..., that's my "Policy", sorry...

[Even if I gained absolutely all my "Knowledge" about iMacros from playing Games myself, oops...! :twisted: But OK, if you want to "win", you need to demonstrate by yourself that you are indeed the most "Clever", you don't ask other People to write your Script, then everybody playing that Game uses the same Script, and it then becomes Robots playing against Robots, and that kills the Game...]
And as I said, I don't find you use the Forum "correctly"..., hum "the Forums" now actually, even if, OK, I don't have much to say about SOF if nobody there "complains" and strives for "Quality"..., which I always find a bit "surprising" because the Threads on SOF are all of pretty High Quality for 'JavaScript' and other Programming Languages as well, but definitely not for 'iMacros', with a few Exceptions for Threads answered by Advanced User @Shugar who is very-very good, ah-ah...!

Hi chivracq,

I decided to stay on this thread, i won't be posting any thread on any other page apart from this page.

This is different from betting and financial competition, i will need you help on this. I will like you to just help me with a single line of coding on how iMacros can bid a price of product online automatically by quary data from excel such as the following:

I have created name of products and the cost of price on excel. For example:

1. T-shirt - - - - - $50
2. Shoe - - - - - - $10
3. Bag - - - - - - - $70

Now if iMacros click on Shoe, I want iMacros to automatically quary the excel data to locate the exact bid price of the shoe i specified in the excel file and input it into the price box on the web.
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:NUMBER ATTR=ID:inputPrice CONTENT="*"
If the iMacros select products that are not on the excel file iMacros should skip to the next line of code which is:
Wait Seconds:840
Please help.
Hijotech

Post by Hijotech » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:35 pm

chivracq wrote:Hum..., bit of a hassle to have to maintain several Threads in parallel, pfff...:
chivracq wrote:

>>>

Hi Brother,

Thanks

Hi chivracq,

I decided to stay on this thread, i won't be posting any thread on any other page apart from this page.

This is different from betting and financial competition, i will need you help on this. I will like you to just help me with a single line of coding on how iMacros can bid a price of product online automatically by quary data from excel such as the following:

1. T-shirt - - - - - $50
2. Shoe - - - - - - $10
3. Bag - - - - - - - $70

Now if iMacros click on Shoe, I want iMacros to automatically quary the excel data to locate the exact bid price of the shoe i specified in the excel file and input it into the price box on the web.
If the iMacros select products that are not on the excel file iMacros should skip to the next line of code which is:
Please help.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:42 pm

Hijotech wrote:Hi chivracq,

1. T-shirt - - - - - $50
2. Shoe - - - - - - $10
3. Bag - - - - - - - $70

Please help.
Yeah, but if it's a new/separate Qt, then start a new Thread... (in the correct Sub-Forum this time, of course...! => 'General'.)
And I've already asked you several times to mention your FCI, for this current Thread and the one where you "jumped into"..., + the one on SOF..., but you still haven't complied, tja...! :roll:
FCI = Full Config Info. => Read my Sig..., I don't answer any Thread if FCI is not mentioned (for all Threads), and especially if I've already asked, and even less if I've asked several times... Is it so complicated to mention 3 Versions about your Environment...!? (I don't get it, sorry...) :roll:
Hijotech

Post by Hijotech » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:17 pm

chivracq wrote:

1. T-shirt - - - - - $50
2. Shoe - - - - - - $10
3. Bag - - - - - - - $70

Please help.
Yeah, but if it's a new/separate Qt, then start a new Thread... (in the correct Sub-Forum this time, of course...! => 'General'.)
And I've already asked you several times to mention your FCI, for this current Thread and the one where you "jumped into"..., + the one on SOF..., but you still haven't complied, tja...! :roll:
FCI = Full Config Info. => Read my Sig..., I don't answer any Thread if FCI is not mentioned (for all Threads), and especially if I've already asked, and even less if I've asked several times... Is it so complicated to mention 3 Versions about your Environment...!? (I don't get it, sorry...) :roll:
Hi

I am pretty confuse here, so you mean i should post this new thread under a sub forum that is "General" fine i will do that but what is the concern of my post at stackoverflow and this forum? and what do you mean by FCI, Do you mean my full name or what. Please i am new to asking questions on forums. please put me through so i can get my questions solutions.

Thank
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:31 pm

Hijotech wrote:Hi

I am pretty confuse here, so you mean i should post this new thread under a sub forum that is "General" fine i will do that but what is the concern of my post at stackoverflow and this forum? and what do you mean by FCI, Do you mean my full name or what. Please i am new to asking questions on forums. please put me through so i can get my questions solutions.

Thank
Yeah, don't worry..., never mind...
Hijotech

Post by Hijotech » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:40 pm

chivracq wrote:

Thank
Google Chrome:61.0.3163.100
iMacros: 8.4.4
I have posted the new thread with the a FCI. here is the link http://forum.imacros.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28038
Hijotech

Post by Hijotech » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:21 pm

chivracq wrote:

1. T-shirt - - - - - $50
2. Shoe - - - - - - $10
3. Bag - - - - - - - $70

Please help.
Google Chrome:61.0.3163.100
iMacros: 8.4.4

Can you please reply me on the new the posted i post? the new thread can found here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28038
Hijotech

Post by Hijotech » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:06 pm

chivracq wrote:

Thank

Hi chivracq,

Can i Pay you to carryout some of my project i posted here on this forum which as not been answered. this forum is not helpful at all. i have posted three different type of question but up till now none has been solved, please can you tell me what is the cost it will take you to do the project for me by coding the project.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:08 pm

Can i Pay you to carryout some of my project i posted here on this forum which as not been answered. this forum is not helpful at all. i have posted three different type of question but up till now none has been solved, please can you tell me what is the cost it will take you to do the project for me by coding the project.
Nope, not interested... :mrgreen:

(And I'm even less interested after running a Check on your IP-Address which seems to be quite "famous" for distributing Phishing Mails and RAT-Toolkits, then I'm definitely not going to help you with another Tool that can be used for more Spam, ah-ah...! :roll: )
Hijotech

Post by Hijotech » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:46 am

chivracq wrote:

Nope, not interested... :mrgreen:

(And I'm even less interested after running a Check on your IP-Address which seems to be quite "famous" for distributing Phishing Mails and RAT-Toolkits, then I'm definitely not going to help you with another Tool that can be used for more Spam, ah-ah...! :roll: )
What is that suppose to mean. if you are not helping me out just tell me straight way than trying to insult me by trying to call me names. In the first place you never knew what i what to use the tool for so why are concluding by trying to insult me here.

Get lost for all i care.