Imacros Automated Betting Script

Discussions and Tech Support related to automating the iMacros Browser or Internet Explorer from any scripting and programming language, such as VBS (WSH), VBA, VB, Perl, Delphi, C# or C++.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
chivracq

Re: Imacros Automated Betting Script

Post by chivracq » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:29 am

Hijotech wrote:What is that suppose to mean. if you are not helping me out just tell me straight way than trying to insult me by trying to call me names. In the first place you never knew what i what to use the tool for so why are concluding by trying to insult me here.

Get lost for all i care.
8)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
Hijotech

Post by Hijotech » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:36 pm

Google FireFox: 56.0.3
iMacros: 8.4.4
Hi,

I need help on the below code. I Intend to loop and call imacros script but not working. no error message shown. Please help:
var loop;
function play(loop) {
for (i=0;i<loop,i++;) {
iimPlay("ExtractAndFill.iim");
macro += "WAIT SECONDS=122" + "\n";
}
}
play(999);
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:02 am

Hijotech wrote:

Code: Select all

Google FireFox: 56.0.3
iMacros: 8.4.4
Hi,

I need help on the below code. I Intend to loop and call imacros script but not working. no error message shown. Please help:

var loop;
function play(loop) {
        for (i=0;i<loop,i++;) {
            iimPlay("ExtractAndFill.iim"); 
            macro += "WAIT SECONDS=122" + "\n";
}
} 
play(999);
Hum, funny Joke with your FCI, ah-ah...! 8)
(You are going to start a new "Browser War" with your "Google FireFox"..., or has Google taken Mozilla over...!? :shock: )

But hum, "interesting" Syntax you are trying to use..., but OK, it's Halloween Time already, maybe you can try...: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

play(666);
(OK, I get "lost" again...! :wink: )
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...